Copacabana 4U

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great location, close to the beach and to the metro. The staff was friendly and always there to help. The cleaning staff did a good job at keeping the place clean after all the messy guests. Bathrooms are limited and during "rush" hours you could be waiting a bit so plan accordingly if you have to #2.

Caballo Loco Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The staff was very friendly and helpful in helping me make and plan my daily activities. The Hostel is clean and I would stay here on my next visit to BA.

VIP House

Cusco, Peru

I stayed in one of the single bed rooms after my hike to Machu Picchu and I think it is the way to go. The staff went above and beyond to help me with all my requests. I would stay here on my next visit.

VIP House

Cusco, Peru

The staff was friendly and always ready to help at all hours. The room I was in on the first floor towards the back was cold at night - so bundle up. The shared bathrooms were not the best but I am sure there are worst out there. Free WiFi is always a plus. The free breakfast is ok - its free. They have a luggage room to store your stuff if you are taking one of the hikes to machu picchu. Not a crazy party hostel so you can rest quietly at night. Overall I had a good experience. Thanks!

I only stayed one night but that was because I had an early flight the next morning. I would stay here on my next visit to Lima. Close to the Airport, clean, and friendly staff.

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

I had a great time in Prague. The staff (Jen from Pheonix, AZ) was helpful and friendly upon my arrival. The rest of the staff I met during my stay was also helpful, which is very appreciated. Thanks for the Free WIFI though it was unavailable at times. I look forward to my return.

Friendly staff and very helpful. Thanks for the free wifi - always a plus. Will stay there on my next trip.

Jetpak Jumpdesk

Berlin, Germany

Staff was welcoming, friendly and helpful. I appreciate the time taken by the staff to point out the points of interest to me. Thanks for the Free WIFI.

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great location. Thanks for the Free WIFI. Will stay there on my next trip.

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

Staff was helpful and friendly. Thanks for the free wifi. Will definetly stay there on my next trip.