BellaMaritimo Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

Family run hotel about a five minute walk from Pamukkale city center. Haleem was a wonderful host, driving us to some sights as well as the bus and giving us tips on how to plan our day. The hotel in itself is a little old, but clean. Breakfast in the morning was simple, and we could get tea/coffee throughout the day. I highly recommend you stay here, not for the hotel or amenities, but for a wonderful host and for an authentic introduction to life in a small town in Turkey.

Traveller's Cave Pension

Goreme, Turkey

Wonderful clean hostel with character. The room was gorgeous, clean, and comfortable. The breakfast every morning was divine. They were more than happy to help us plan our time in Goreme without tours. The view from the office/dining area was wonderful. Not a hostel I would recommend to meet more people, but good for a few days stop in Cappadocia.

Sezgin's Guesthouse

Kusadasi, Turkey

This hostel felt like a business, the staff weren't very friendly, and all their tour/travel recommendations are slightly overpriced since they are trying to make money. The room was basic and clean. The dining area was nice, and you could get coffee/tea all day. But the staff really did leave a sour taste in my mouth. I do not recommend this at all.

Thank you very much for your comment .We not run a tour company and please notice we have a travel desk and every body is free to book his tour independetly with out having a hassel or holding a gun for his had,we tell all our custommers the alternative options and if they agree with that they do with there own choice.we know thay we can not make very one happy but we know that some people have different axpetations we are not a five star hotel but we try to do our best to make your stay happy

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

Wonderful! Favorite hostel yet! So clean! I have horrible dust allergies and have to carry my own bedding, but here I could actually use the pillows! And the staff were amazing and helped me change rooms when a guy in my first room smelled miserably (Cannabis I believe. The staff's reaction, "Welcome to Copenhagen!") I would recommend this hostel completely. The cafe/lounge is ok, nice to hang out for a little while or grab a drink.

Dear Sneha - thank you for your nice comments about Generator. It is with comments like yours we can maintain, improve and develop our product and services, to make sure we meet our guests expectations. We appreciate and thank you for taking your time to give us your opinion regarding your stay with us, and we hope to see you back in Generator Copenhagen some day.

Khaosan Tokyo Samurai

Tokyo, Japan

My parents had a great time at the hostel. The small problem of bunk beds was more than made up with the ever helpful staff esp Asuutosh. The place is clean and well maintained. Def recommended!

Thank you so much . this is Atsushi . we would like to keep the attitude for making satisfaction all of the customer . We appreciate for staying with your parents .

My parents were well looked after by the staff at Gojo. They had a very good time, especially thanks to Naoo.

Wonderful hostel! Very friendly staff and residents. The bar area was great to hang out in regardless of the time of day. It was a little trek from the central train station, though they had shuttles running every 15 minutes for most of the day from the nearest tram station. Very very very clean. I would recommend it! Best hostel experience ever!

Bath YMCA

Bath, England

The carpets could have used some cleaning, but overall very polite staff and great location. I was given a 10-person room all to myself which was nice. The beds however were dirty and had bed bugs. The room had mosquitoes too. Three days later and I still have about 10 bites.

Our maintanence men have checked the dormitory and no sign of bed bugs or anything else, so likely that something was picked up elsewhere. As for the carpets, we have fully refurbished our dorms on the first floor with wooden flooring and will be doing the same on the 2nd floor hopefully at the end of this year.

Trianon

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great location, and semi-friendly staff, but the room was dirty. The bathroom had hair all over. There was trash underneath the bed. The rooms were musty and gross. Half the lights in the room didn't work. I wouldn't recommend it at all.

Khaosan Tokyo Samurai

Tokyo, Japan

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

Great stay. They gave us discounts on tours, and knew a lot about the area! I would recommend it to anyone! I loved the cosy living area.