• Croatia, Male, 25-30
Seatanbul Guesthouse, Istanbul, Turkey
4th Oct 2013

I only can say Woow, this place is amazing. I have stayed at many Hostel/ Hotel kind of places before but i loved Seatanbul. Amazing sea view, very helpfull stuff and so reasonable price for the volue..Special thanks to Samet, he went out of his way to help anything that i need in Istanbul. very knowledgeable person. Breakfast is very delicious. Thanks again for all you guys did and i highly recommend this place to everyone.

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
Hostel Skadarlija Sunrise, Belgrade, Serbia
21st Sep 2013

I have been at this hostel with my friend while my quick visit to Belgrade. The stuff is really helpfull and i had great time. They are very social and went out of thier to help you with anything they can.. And also the raki they offered while check in , loved it.. The location is middle of Belgrade and everything is only few minutes away. Thank you for everything and i highly recommend Skadarlija Hostel to everyone

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
Mojito House, Chiang Mai, Thailand
5th Dec 2010

We came to Mojito House for one day and ended up staying for 5. The staff is incredibly friendly, the rooms are a good deal for the price and the location is very convenient. If/when I return to Chiang Mai, I will definitely stay at Mojito House.