Seatanbul Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

I only can say Woow, this place is amazing. I have stayed at many Hostel/ Hotel kind of places before but i loved Seatanbul. Amazing sea view, very helpfull stuff and so reasonable price for the volue..Special thanks to Samet, he went out of his way to help anything that i need in Istanbul. very knowledgeable person. Breakfast is very delicious. Thanks again for all you guys did and i highly recommend this place to everyone.

Hostel Skadarlija Sunrise

Belgrade, Serbia

I have been at this hostel with my friend while my quick visit to Belgrade. The stuff is really helpfull and i had great time. They are very social and went out of thier to help you with anything they can.. And also the raki they offered while check in , loved it.. The location is middle of Belgrade and everything is only few minutes away. Thank you for everything and i highly recommend Skadarlija Hostel to everyone

Mojito House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

We came to Mojito House for one day and ended up staying for 5. The staff is incredibly friendly, the rooms are a good deal for the price and the location is very convenient. If/when I return to Chiang Mai, I will definitely stay at Mojito House.