Astor Hyde Park

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Awesome hostel to meet people.

Hotel Abril

Seville, Spain

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Awesome hostel! If you're going to stay in Istanbul, this is definitely the place to stay at. The bar has an amazing view of the Aya Sofya and it is close to several of the major tourist sights. The best part about this hostel though is the staff. All of them made me feel extremely welcome during my stay in Istanbul and helped me with any questions I had. Stay at Cheers hostel. You won't regret it.

Agora Hostel and Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

Great hostel to stay at. Restaurant & bar are both convenient and good places to hang out. The location could not be any better!

Bodega Phuket

Phuket, Thailand

Gongkaew Chiangmai Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Great hostel to stay at. The location is in the older part of the city so it is a little bit farther away from some of the bars, but it is only about a 15-20 minute walk. The staff there is great. They're extremely helpful with any questions you may have. They even drove us to the Tiger Kingdom & one of the temples during our stay.

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Great hostel to stay at. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone traveling in Bangkok.

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

Nova Traveller's Lodge

Chengdu, China

Happy Dragon Courtyard

Beijing, China

One of the best hostels I've stayed at ever. I've visited hostels throughout Spain, Portugal, Italy, Japan & Korea and this is one of the best I've stayed at. The location was extremely easy to get to with the metro. The staff here is extremely helpful & nice. They also have different events going on throughout the week. If you visit Beijing, I would HIGHLY recommend staying here.

Blue Backpackers Hostel

Busan, South Korea

Miso Guesthouse and Hostel

Seoul, South Korea

Miso Guesthouse is an awesome place to stay. The manager Mia is a great host & makes you feel at home. It's real close to the metro. We had such an enjoyable stay there, that we booked it again on our way back to Seoul.

Staff was great! We had an amazing time at the Hostel. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying in Kyoto.

Sakura Hostel Asakusa

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Great place to stay. I had never previously stayed in a hostel before and it was my first time traveling. I had an amazing time there. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. I had tons of fun. Thank you so much Way Hostel!