Colombian Dream Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Very poor hostal. The location is good, but the hostel is really old, the rooms are noisy and super cold at night (and you only get the thinest blankets ever). The breakfast was non-existent (just half a bag of old toast somewhere on a table in the "kitchen"), the atmosphere was poor and the staff didn't wake me up in the morning, even though I asked for it. Will stay somewhere else next time.

Masaya Bogota Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Perfect hostel! Great location, clean and spacious rooms, beds have curtains to add a little privacy, several areas to hang out and meet other travelers, but still quiet at night. Oh, and the staff was excellent. Will definitely stay there again!

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

Great Hostel in a great location. Many bars and restaurants around. Conveniently located to downton and space needle (in easy walking distance). The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room decorations are awesome. Can not think of much improvements (maybe juice for breakfast)..

South Beach Hostel

Miami, USA

We and other guests nicknamed this hostel "The prison". The rooms are some of the poorest I've ever seen, the whole place is extremely noisy (you won't sleep much), kind of far from interesting locations on SoBe, the bathrooms are dirty, two out of three showers didn't work and concerning the "breakfast": you have to get in line for 30 minutes just to get one bagel (not more). Oh, and they were lying in the description: they do not offer parking - the closest parking lot costs 20$ per night.

I'm sorry you feel this way about our hostel, however I think we are far from deserving the name "prison." With a full service bar and lobby, free internet cafe and free wifi, organized club nights and tours, a 5 minute walk from the beach, I don't think any prison offers these amenities. About the parking, we are temporarily out of parking passes but we are working to find a better solution for parking. We do appreciate your review and will look into the problems you mentioned.

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

* Excellent location and really new and clean facilities. * The private rooms are really overpriced though, next time I'd stay somewhere else and would just come for the parties in the evenings *

Amsterdam Hostel Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The location close to Leidesplein is really good. However, the whole hostel is somewhat dirty and noisy.

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

central, clean and cheap! cool activities. excellent staff. very good value. common area in the basement under renovation. could be improved.

Momo's

Tel Aviv, Israel

so dirty.

Gordon Inn

Tel Aviv, Israel

Excellent location. Close to beach and Dizingoff Square. Clean rooms and showers. Friendly staff and nice chill area.

Hostal Casa Valparaiso

Valparaiso, Chile

good location. very quite place. extremly helpful and nice owners, who make superb breakfast.