Balkan Han Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Its a really good location, has a cool bar which is important and the owner really looks after you and gets involved in loads of night time stuff which is great. Another top hostel and the rooms are brand new as well. really cool place to stay in sarajevo.

• 25th Mar 2013
  • Afghanistan

Madness Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

I dont usually write reviews as im really lazy but this hostel did deserve my effort, I can see why it gets such good remarks. The location is really cool but its the staff that make it very unique. The owner Sergio is a super character and you will never forget him, he is incredibly funny and had everyone laughing all night long, He goes out of his way to make things easy and helpful and was the reason why i stayed for 7 nights even though i had just booked for 1.

• 18th Mar 2013

Jin's Paradise

Seoul, South Korea

Jin makes this place worth staying. He is the most helpful hostel owner I have ever met, we ended up going out together quite a few times and he even acted as my translator when I met a Korean girl who spoke little English. Its in a good location near Itaewon main street and the hostel had a good atmosphere while I was there with the people being cool and up for having fun. Will defo stay there again.

• 10th Dec 2011

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Great location, clean and secure, great people staying there and the Owner is an amazing guy who will make your holiday much more fun with his regular nights out. Had a great time.

• 10th May 2011