Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

Very good hostel, super clean, welcoming, good breakfast and comfortable. The location is amazing too. I would definitely go back and recommend it warmly.

• 18th Jul 2013

Ostello Gallo D'Oro

Florence, Italy

I only stayed for one night but really enjoyed it. Everyone was extremely welcoming, small rooms with no bunk beds, which was great, and a beautiful breakfast. I would definitely stay there again.

• 17th Jul 2013

Hotel Dama

Rome, Italy

This is a hotel and not a hostel. Our room were on the ground floor giving on the dining room so we were up early but it was ok for us since we wanted to visit make the most of it! The hotel is extremely clean, TV in each room, very good breakfast with thrue Italian coffee made by a barista. The best part, though, is the staff. There is someone 24/7 so we saw 3 people at reception and each of them were extremely nice, welcoming and helpful, going out of their way to help us with everything.

• 18th Nov 2011

Montreal Central

Montreal, Canada

I've been traveling for four years and I can positively say that this is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff is fantastic, very welcoming and makes you feel at home, the hostel is always extremely clean, with ensuite bathroom and a fresh towel every day. Breakfast is great (home baked croissants and muffins...). There is even live music once a week, and fun at the bar every other day. I warmly recommend it to anyone coming to Montreal!

• 15th Feb 2011