Location: Hong Kong, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Chambers of the Boheme

Istanbul, Turkey

Great location. Just a 5-min walk to the metro station and the airport bus station. Staff are friendly and helpful. But bear in mind that don't book the Suri dance and Turkish bath through the hostel cos you'll find it way cheaper if you do it on your own.

• 14th May 2013

Falcon Cave Suites

Goreme, Turkey

Awesome facilities. Super clean room. Impressive bathroom. Tours we booked through the hostel were nice and value for money. The only downside was the caves were man made which disappointed us a bit. But still, I would recommend this one!

• 11th May 2013

Homeros Pension

Selcuk, Turkey

One of the best places I have stayed. We stayed there for 3 nights. The deco of our room is awesome.The owners are super nice and cheerful. We felt like home! Great breakfast and dinner (TL18/ person). We had dinners there every night. The best Turkish food I had so far! Highly recommend this pension!

• 6th May 2013

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

Spacious and very clean room. Facilities are good. The staff are quite helpful if you need help from them but I would expect more cheerful staff. Btw, the 'painting' on the bedroom wall is quite awful. It has nothing to do with 'art' as it claimed.

• 30th Apr 2013

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Great location. Awesome breakfast and dinner (it's free!). Staff are helpful. The only downside is that several rooms (mix dorms) share a bathroom so there were often people waiting for the bathroom in morning.

• 27th Apr 2013

Hostel Krumlov House

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

I stayed there for a night. The hostel is well decorated and super clean. The staff are nice and helpful. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed.

• 25th Apr 2013

Hostel Rosemary

Prague, Czech Republic

Stayed there for 3 nights. The facilities are awesome. Nice kitchen and common room. Great location. But it'd be better if the guy at the reception would be more helpful.

• 22nd Apr 2013