Reviews: jetsetsunrise

Location USA, Gender Female, Age 35

Footprints Hostel, Singapore, Singapore
9.3
18th Aug 2009

great hostel, very clean, large, efficient, staff are like concierge, modern, very cute living room, excellent choice.

Borneo BeacHouse (Backpackers), Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
8th Aug 2009

2 minute walk from best beach in area, 2 min. from cheap food stalls on beach, 5 min. walk from airport, very nice staff, who are accomodating. Wear shoes. We have locals=pee around western toilet. Wear shoes in bathroom. Gets nasty in there. Gets smelly & gross. Great hostel otherwise!

Boomerang Backpacker, Sydney, Australia
5.7
10th Dec 2005

The girl at the desk did not tell me that I had to check out the night before and when I asked the other desk girl for my $20 key deposit, she said that she wouldn't give it to me because I would be gone before the front desk opened. It was 4:00 in the morning when she told me this. She had gone dancing with us and would not go into the office to get my $20 before I left. The location is real shady, but it is where all the nightlife is at. It was fun, but the $20 key deposit incident put a real damper on my trip.