Pumbas Backpackers

Pretoria, South Africa

The staff organized a lot of activities ... I went to Park Acoustics (a Pretoria outdoor music festival) with them. Everyone was friendly with suggestions about what to do in Pretoria. and the place was well run. The on-site dogs are quite friendly also. From the airport, it's easy to get there. I would definitely stay at this hostel again.

Indochine 2 Hotel

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

The hotel is centrally located near the waterfront. It was very clean, and breakfast was good. I enjoyed my stay.

Hostelle - Female Only Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel staff were very good, and the facilities are quite clean. It's a 15 minute subway ride into the city, which isn't bad. The location gives you a better idea of what a 'normal' (non-touristy) neighborhood in Amsterdam looks like.

H132 Hostel

Taipei, Taiwan

I had a really pleasant stay. The hostel is quite close to the MRT and is spotlessly clean.

The Chilli Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

The hostel is very good value for money, though it's a bit of a walk to get to the BTS. The location is much more 'authentic Bangkok' than Kao San Road or other areas of the city, which is a strength.

Mercury Backpackers Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

The location is very good, since it's really close to Lavender Station. The rooftop breakfast area is very pleasant.

Kesari Rooms

Sanur, Indonesia

The guesthouse is very new. The owner is quite friendly and helpful. However, if you're arriving via taxi, make sure that the taxi driver knows where you're going ... I got taken to Lesari Homestay and then had to get another taxi to this place ...

The hostel is a good place to meet people. Mia (the manager) can offer a lot of great advice. Sanur is a quieter beach than Kuta, which is nice.

Hi Sarah,thanks for the great review.We look forward to your return.Regards Mia

Drop Inn

Singapore, Singapore

The owner and staff are very helpful with travel advice. It's quite close to the MRT (subway), which is convenient.

Thank you for your comment, we hope you have enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to be a host to you again.

Gyeongju Guesthouse

Gyeong-ju, South Korea

The hostel is very centrally located and has a very good kitchen. For directions to sights around, it's best to ask at the tourist office as the hostel staff don't speak much English (it's a 2-minute walk down the road).

Busan SUM Guesthouse Nampo

Busan, South Korea

My stay was really good ... having 'Sum time' every night @ 9 is very good, since it gives people a chance to meet each other and talk over a drink. The location was good, and the staff were really courteous. I enjoyed my stay.

I had a really good stay ... The staff were quite helpful, and they also fed me dinner one night :) The location is quite convenient, since it's very near to the subway and an area with a lot of restaurants & nightlife.

Thankyou!!!! hope to see you again ^^

Red Palm

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The staff are quite informed and have excellent recommendations about what to do in KL and/or how to get it done. The atmosphere is quite pleasant, and it's conveniently located near a lot of shops, restaurants, and the monorail.

The hostel is in a good location, and I had a very pleasant stay.

Orkid Inn (Times Square)

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The hostel was conveniently located and decent value for money.

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

The location is great if you enjoy shopping, & it's easy to get there on public transit.