Reviews: flannelb

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 27

The Pickled Frog

Hobart, Australia

Dude, so good. Really great atmosphere, chill people; I was there only one night and had a blast! Free trips to Mt Wellington among other places. Highly recommend!

Base Wellington

Wellington, New Zealand

Fat Cat Travellers Community

Auckland, New Zealand

The kitchen was quite small, so that is a bit challenging if you like having your meals at the same time as everyone else. It's also a bit out of town, which was great for relaxing and getting over jetlag, but not if you're looking for nightlife and excitement. A great place, for the lowkey traveler.

Guest Rooms Edelweiss

Nessebar, Bulgaria

I was the only one staying, so I had a 4-person dorm to myself, which was nice. Definitely not a place to go if you want to meet people through the hostel, but it was a relaxing place to stay. The shower was just a showerhead in the bathroom, which was slightly annoying. The owner was really nice. He met me outside, which was good, because there is no sign, just the address on a door. Halfway between the oldtown and the beach, which was nice, and 2 blocks away from the main shopping street.

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Amazing. Such a good place to chill out and meet people, and really close to major streets in Sofia (not that anything is far in Sofia). The pub crawl was the only thing that was lacking; it was a lot more walking than hanging out at bars, but still nothing to complain about. All in all a great experience.

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

Equity Point Gothic

Barcelona, Spain

Very nice hostel. It was kind of hard as a single traveler, because the beds all had exclusive curtains and a bit hard to meet people, but the common areas were great. Overall very nice hostel.

Friend's Hostel

Paris, France

When I went to check in, they told me they only took cash, which I didn't have. The guy at the desk let me drop off my stuff and take a shower (I was very tired after the day of traveling) before going out to get cash, which was so appreciated. There was only one key for our room, so the door was always unlocked. The smoke from the smokers on the courtyard leaked into the room, so it always slightly smelled of cigarettes. The shower was disgusting from previous guests' leftover products.