HI Sao Paulo Downtown

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Good location, nice breakfast, free internet in the bedroom. It is nothing fancy, but good for the price.

• 28th Apr 2013

Royal Route Mansions

Prague, Czech Republic

We actually stayed in another appartment. There was a problem with the hot water, and they arranged for us to stay in one of their other appartments, just a few meters away (where the reception is), and informed us before we arrived. Everything was great, location is perfect, the flat was very new, nicely decorated and well equiped. Staff is very helpful. Staying there was very pleasant! I can only recommend.

• 25th Jul 2012

I would stay there again. Everything was clean, the breakfast was nice, and location is good.

• 23rd Jul 2012

Asterisca

Barcelona, Spain

Location is very good, close to Las Ramblas. Easy to reach, but no signs or indication of what no. to ring. We're a couple + a friend and had a room for 3. Bathroom has no privacy, it's actually a toilet and sink with a glass door opened at the top, flush was LOUD. Shower is also separated only by a glass door, while someone was taking a shower, the others had to wait outside. Good bed, balcony. It wasn't cleaned in 4 nights. Staff were nice. Good if you only want a bed after walking all day.

• 29th Jun 2012

The Royal Bayswater Hostel

Location is very good, bus station at the door. The place is a bit old, but the room is ok, the bed was comfortable, there was a safe, a hairdryer and a TV in the room. The shower is very complicated! Sometimes there's no water at all, it was very annoying. The breakfast was fine (bread, fruits, eggs, sausage, beans). There's no wi-fi, you have to pay to use the internet.

• 1st Dec 2011

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great location, rooms were clean. I couldn't hear any noise in my room. Internet didn't work on my computer. I recommend the place!

Hotel the Moon

Brussels, Belgium

A nice room with comfortable bed, ok breakfast, and very good price. Location was perfect. Internet wasn't working. I would definitely stay there again!