LibertyVilla Hostel, Brasov, Romania
5th Jul 2013

No complaints about this place. Christina and the rest of the staff are great. The hostel is clean and nice, and the location is just about perfect. I hope to come back.

Transylvania Hostel, Cluj Napoca, Romania
5th Jul 2013

My girlfriend and I had a great time in Cluj at Transylvania Hostel. The staff rocked, and we partied hard after our somewhat long trip in from Hungary. It was a great way to welcome us to Romania! Thanks a lot!

Hostel Fleda, Brno, Czech Republic
27th Jun 2013

My girlfriend and I had a pleasant stay at Hostel Fleda. The staff were quite friendly, and I dug the whole Die Fledermaus aspect. Our room was comfortable, and we slept well, although keep in mind there's a club next door that keeps up the raucous 'til late hours.

Wow! Thank you for such positive rating! It made us very happy. We love the hostel and are glad when someone has similar opinion. It could be pretty loud at the club, if they play, you are right, but we are always supplied with ear plugs for these cases!

Hostel Die Etage East, Berlin, Germany
22nd Jun 2013

Despite reception not being open when we arrived, Hostel Die Etage East provided a pleasant stay. My room of six beds only had me and one other person in it. It was quite peaceful :) The location wasn't bad, either, and it was good value for the price. I'd definitely recommend this hostel to friends.

Sleep Inn Hostel Tbilisi, Tbilisi, Georgia
10th Mar 2013

I had a very pleasant stay at Sleep Inn. Giorgi and Mari were great hosts, and they were patient as I waited for my Azerbaijani visa to arrive ;) I hope to see them all again.

Flamingo Hostel, Krakow, Poland
23rd Jul 2012

Good place. The staff was cool, and the location right by the market square was ideal. I'd stay here again.

Grand Hostel Gdansk, Gdansk, Poland
21st Jul 2012

The hostel was fine, no problems at all. Great location, kind staff, and a reasonable price. Next time I come to Gdansk, I'll stay here.

• USA,
Generator Hostel London, London, England
14th Dec 2010

Biggest hostel I've ever seen. Great staff. Good times. All-around awesome place.