Not a huge fan of this hostel. It wasn't the worst yet not the best hostel in Riga. It's kind of stag party central and there were too many bunk beds in our room. It does get the job done when you need a quick sleep or a place just to dump your bag when you explore the city.

Looming Hostel

Tartu, Estonia

The atmosphere of this hostel couldn't be beat. The kitchen leading to that outdoor terrace was just unbelievable and the entire hostel felt cozy. The location was a tad bit far from the bus and university but I would rather walk a little bit farther to feel at home. A must stay.

Red Emperor Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

Definitely a party hostel. Tons of fun if you're looking to go roaming around the streets of Tallinn at 03:00 drunk with a group of people you just met. The bathroom and showers were communal. I don't care but someone might. Two negatives were that the kitchen closed at 23:00 (what about drunk munchies) and the rooms were HOT (I guess it was also a heat wave or something). All in all, a great place to meet people, party and get a little sleep.

Hostelgate B'n'B

Vilnius, Lithuania

Ok, for some odd reason, I love this place. It wasn't the cleanest or the most beautiful hostel but it was a perfect place for lone travelers. It was so easy to make friends in the common space or in the courtyard. It really felt like you were part of a backpackers community. Plus, the location couldn't be beat.

Good luck with your travel girl!!! Take care

Ideal Hostel Pension

Fethiye, Turkey

Our stay in Ideal Hostel Pension was beyond fantastic. Fethiye is of course beautiful but the Ideal Hostel Pension just made it that much better. The staff is always ready to help and eager to please. We had no itinerary for our trip but they suggested where to tour and even booked the bus for us. The rooms are clean and the breakfast was delicious. All in all, the Ideal Hostel Pension made our trip 20 times better and I recommend it to anyone and everyone. I've done a lot of traveling in my life,