D'Vine Hostel, Batumi, Georgia
29th Aug 2013

Fantastic Hostel a few minutes walk from the beach, you can't possibly ask for a better location for a hostel. The owners Nina and Dan are great, I felt like I was in my apartment. Clean facilities and great atmosphere. Highly recommenced!

The Dancing Eesti, Tallinn, Estonia
22nd Aug 2013

Always a pleasure to stay here, possibly the best location in town. clean, friendly staff. great bar right beneath the hostel! I definitely recommend booking your stay here!

22nd Jul 2013

I have absolutely no complaints about this Hostel. I've stayed in a few Hostels in Tallinn and was more than pleased with the location and overall atmosphere. Next time I'm in Tallinn I'll definitely stay here again. Highly recommended !

Bunstel, Tallinn, Estonia
5th Mar 2012

Bunstel is like having your own luxury apartment in the middle of the oldtown, excellent location - better than I expected. I drank fermented tea with owner from usa and shared many travel stories together. Unfortunately I was out the next day. When back in Tallinn I will definitely stay here again!

• Italy, Male, 25-30
The Sleeeping Maris Tallinn, Tallinn, Estonia
8th Nov 2011

This was my 5th Hostel I've stayed at in Tallinn and one of the few without stag parties which made my stay a lot more enjoyable. The facilities were spotless and the staff was extremely helpful with any questions I had. The vibe in the hostel was great and I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to be in one of the best spots in Tallinn

Dmitrovka Hostel, Moscow, Russia
14th Oct 2011

You can't possibly get a Hostel in Moscow with a better location, 5 min walk to the red Square and tons of bars / clubs just around the corner. Great price, excellent and helpful staff, The Hostel just open as I was staying there so much more would have been added till now. I will definitely be back !

Buddy Bear Hostel, Moscow, Russia
9th Oct 2011

The location of the Hostel is great, About a 20 min walk to the Red Square and 10 min by public transportation. Facilities are very clean, Always hot water, and a big common room with plenty of cooking space. Yevgenia, the woman at the desk was extremely helpful with any and all the questions we had. I highly recommend this hostel !

• Italy, Male, 18-24
The Dancing Eesti, Tallinn, Estonia
22nd Dec 2010

The Hostel is located in the best spot of Tallinn, Conveniently in front of two great bars and all the cheap eats/markets. The facilities are very clean as well as having a very cozy feeling and not your typical chain hostel vibe which I prefer. Deniz the owner is a great guy and wouldn't hesitate for a second to help us out with finding some good spots to party. I would definitely recommend staying here, One of the best hostels I've stayed in and I will be back! Thanks

• Italy, Male, 18-24
Astor Hyde Park, London, England
2.0
14th Dec 2010

I checked into Astor Hyde Park hostel with the intentions of enjoying London, Instead I was more preoccupied with arguing with staff on an incident of my food being thrown out even though it was clearly labeled with my name and date of arrival/departure. I had about 20 dollars Canadian worth of food, that was just thrown out and was not compensated, being told " This happens all the time" Do not stay at this hostel as the staff and management have the brain capacity of a shrew.