Koyasan Guest House Kokuu

Koyasan, Japan

This was one of the best guest house I have stayed in. The owner n his wife remember all the guest's names. The breakfast is a good touch up for the whole thing. and after all, not to mention the building is very stylish, small yet very functional, just like all Japanese architectures!! I am very glad that I have stayed here for 3 nites.

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

This is one of the best hostels I have ever visited. The staff is very nice and welcome. Their suggestion for nearby attractions is very good. The room is clean with good sunlight and ventilation. The public area is spacious. I enjoy my stay here very much ^^

• 25th Sep 2013
  • Hong Kong

the hostel is very well located, its near to everything, mini-bus to airport, old square, bicycle rent place. it is clean and with a good variety of breakfast. Staff is nice and considerate.

• 20th Jun 2013

Hoa Binh Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

I enjoy my stay in Hoi An very much. The breakfast in the hostel is excellent, a lot of choices for fruits. There are bikes for rent for just US $1 per day in front of the hostel. Just a few minutes drive they you are close to everything you need.

• 8th Jun 2013

Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

The hostel is close to pub street. The room is very clean and the staff is excellent. I feel at home all the time. They also provide breakfast and the suggestions for nearby good restaurant was really good. Very impressive!

• 31st May 2013

Oriental Riverside Residence

Melaka, Malaysia

Because of the warmth and friendly atmosphere of this hostel. I turn out to be staying in Melaka for 9 nites. Lin Lin and her family treated me as friends, they bring me to the local night market and massage place. I had stayed in the best room with a view of the river. they also lend me their bicycle so that I can cycling around the old town nearly everyday. I like this place very much.

• 17th May 2013

Annie's Bed & Breakfast

Penang, Malaysia

the hostel is located in Batu Ferringi, which is a 45mins bus distance from George Town. It has a quiet and relax environment. There are many eating place near by. You can get the money at the ATM next to gas station.

• 2nd May 2013

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I've stayed there altogether 5 nites, it is a very good hostel, probably the one of the best in KL. The design of the dorm bed is very good, good privacy and comfort, good security as well. Definitely will come back. and pls keep it up^^

• 29th Apr 2013

Golden Mango Inn

Siem Reap, Cambodia

the room and toilet is very clean. they got free pickup from the airport and free breakfast. the swimming pool is a bonus to the hot weather of Siem Reap. we enjoy it alot !! though it's quite far away from the main bar area. but they also provide free tuk tuk service to the bar area so it is not too bad.

Laos Haven Hotel

Vang Vieng, Laos

We live at the only VIP room at third floor. it has a balcony and a beautiful mountain view. We like our room very much!! The owner is from Singapore and can speak very good Cantonese and English, they also cook excellent Thai food for us. It's just like staying with our family after many months of travelling, we feel very warm and welcoming. They also got two very beautiful n lovely cat Meow and Catty to welcome us. We miss them already!! When we comeback, we will stay at the same hotel again!!

Thank you for your positive review and we sincerely look forward to be of service to you again

Villa Thony 1 House 1

Luang Prabang, Laos

the room is very big with air conditioner, TV and fridge. but the door lock is very poor at our room. just with a little harder push, it can be open without a key. we just stay there for 2 nites and change to another one. the staff is very friendly there. we hope they can improve the security and doing better in the near future.

Baan Rub Aroon

Chiang Rai, Thailand

this is the only colonial house in Chiang Rai with 80 years of history! the house itself is already very special. It has a beautiful garden, well taking care of by the staff. The owner Ngon (might be the wrong spelling, sorry) is very friendly and welcoming. We love our stay there!! and we also enjoy our delightful breakfast at the garden. We miss the beautiful cat--Meow, he is simply lovely and gorgeous!

At Home Sukhothai

Sukhothai, Thailand

we were living at the twin bed room with air con. the room is nice and clean. the staff was friendly, and we love the little garden nearby. and it is just a 10 mins walk to the night market. we like this place!

Dozy House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

the room and floor is very clean. the staff is very friendly!! and they 've got a lovely cat Pizza!! we enjoyed our stay there!! definitely will recommend this place to friends!!

they clean our room everyday! and have free banana and coffee! it is value for money. although the location is a bit far from the tourist place, but if you like to stay at a place surrounded by locals. it is the choice! we like the ping pong table very much. It is very good quality!

I-Bed

Koh Samui, Thailand

the design of the hostel is very beautiful. and the bed is up to hotel standard, the staff is friendly. however, the room where we live is full of ants at the bed and at the table. so we move to other hotel at Chaweng beach. hope that they can improve the cleanliness in the future.

New Joe Guesthouse

Bangkok, Thailand

the place is a bit old and dark. but the bed is comfortable and clean. the staff is very friendly in helping us with the tickets. the price is very cheap when compare to other hostels. value for money.

The North Face Inn

Pokhara, Nepal

the toilet is clean, the bed is comfortable, the room has good ventilation and sunlight, it is one of the best hostel we've ever visited. and the most of all, it's the kindness of the Raju family makes us feel home. Although it's a short stay, we think Raju is a trust worthy man. He and his family has helped a lot in booking tickets. Definitely will recommend to my friend when they want to stay in Pokhara ^^

Elbrus Home

Kathmandu, Nepal

The hostel is just 10 mins walk to Thamel. So we can enjoy the good food and drinks nearby. The room is clean and tidy when compare to normal Kathmandu hostels. The owner Khem is extremely helpful. Every gust received a welcome drink when they arrived. We like that ! Upper floors have better sunlight and ventilation.

Mango53 Inn

Taipei, Taiwan

great location, just 3 mins walk to the metro. the staff is friendly and helpful. the bed and toilet is clean. value for money.

Fashion Home 26

Taichung, Taiwan

The location is just next to the night market (逢甲夜市), and that 's what we intended for when we visited Tai Chung. The room is clean and tidy. The owner Sam is very helpful, he has many good suggestion in traffic. Though the location is a bit difficult to find on your first visit.

City Hut 1828

Tainan, Taiwan

this place looks new and trendy. it's located near the campus area, so it's quiet and peaceful. the room and toilet is clean. the staff is friendly. never imagined there's such a beautiful hostel in Tainan. Definitely will recommend to friends!