Reviews: jazzey

Location: Finland, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Astor Museum Inn

Astor museum inn was a lot better experience than Hyde park inn where I previously stayed in. Hostels location makes a huge plus, it's very central. Right next to British museum and a five minute walk away from Oxford street. Safe neighborhood as well. The beds were clean and soft, toilets and shower were quite good. Very well organized place and nice laid back staff!

• 13th Mar 2013

Igloo Backpackers Hostel

Nottingham, England

I stayed here for one night. Igloo hostel was a nice place it was located near the centre of Nottingham. I really appreciated how sweet the staff where, they gave us a map and drew the place we were heading on the map. Beds were comfortable and it was a tidy little hostel.

• 12th Mar 2013
  • Finland

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad to hear that you found as sweet & tidy (that is what we aim for)! Hope to see you again :)

Smart Hyde Park Inn

Messy place, cold rooms, no heating. Felt like the staff didn't concentrate on one person at a time but left you hanging. They were far more interested in with their mates around. The dorm where I stayed in had a broken window so the whole room was freezing and I had to sleep with my coat on. Toilets were nasty. Only good thing about this place was the beautiful neighborhood and it's location.

• 11th Mar 2013

Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Harmony hostel was a nice place. Big plus is the rooftop terrace, it's a great place to meet the fellow travelers Or just enjoy the amazing view. Harmony hostel is located in the old city of Istanbul so if you're interested in the city sights they're just around the corner. For my personal taste the street where the hostel is located is quite annoying since everyone is trying to sell you a carpet or whatsoever. Staff was sweet, place was clean and the hostel itself was pretty peacefuI.

• 13th Sep 2012

Dioskouros

Athens, Greece

Very nice place! All the historical sights are just around the corner. Sweet and helpful staff.

• 10th Sep 2012

Neverland Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Best hostel in Istanbul, feels like home