KEX Hostel, Reykjavik, Iceland
6.3
13th Sep 2015

I would suggest having lockers available in all dorm rooms for security of belongings. Also, if you're going to offer self service laundry, at 1000 ISK, the machines should be clean and capable of functioning properly. My clothing didn't dry, and it smelled bad after being "washed".

6.6
22nd Jul 2013

The location is okay, but not ideal for sightseeing. The bathroom drain smelled really awful and had poor water pressure. They don't have a kitchen, so preparing your own meals is impossible. There is a great little cafe across the street, and the staff members are friendly. Just be prepared to get less than you pay for. That's Rome, I guess.

Tasso Hostel, Florence, Italy
19th Jul 2013

Tasso hostel is amazing! It is easily the nicest place I have stayed in, and I have been all over the world. Clean and spacious rooms/bathrooms, mostly quiet at night (unless there is a party on their awesome courtyard - don't miss!), and great breakfast. The owner and staff members are super friendly and helpful. I love this hostel and will definitely be back soon!!!

Ca' Venezia, Venice, Italy
6.3
16th Jul 2013

This place is average on all accounts. Staff members are friendly, but one in particular is very "friendly" with the ladies. I didn't like have my arms caressed and my head kissed on a daily basis. There isn't much warm water available, and you typically have to wait 20 minutes to take a shower because bathrooms are limited. Overall, it's a place to sleep and clean up, but not worth the money.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GIVING THE GOOD REVEW.

Fluxus Hostel, Ljubljana, Slovenia
7.7
15th Jul 2013

This is a nice hostel, but a bit overpriced. There is only one washroom/toilet and then one shower room. The shower is incredibly small and does not drain easily. Staff and location are wonderful though. Keep in mind that they do offer laundry service, but it comes at a hefty price.

Bled Hostel, Bled, Slovenia
8.0
13th Jul 2013

The staff at bled hostel are wonderful. I had some complaints due to other guests, and they were quick to find me a different room. This hostel is clean and comfortable, but not ideal if you're looking for a quiet environment. The price attracts a young crowd, and the bar attached doesn't make for restful nights.

Cracow Hostel, Krakow, Poland
5th Jul 2013

Great place to stay in the heart of old town. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and comfortable. Staff members are so-so. They could be helpful at times, but other times less so.

29th Jun 2013

This is a really great hostel. It's clean, staff members are lovely and helpful, and the common room/kitchen are perfect for socializing. I would definitely stay again!

• USA,
Babel Siem Reap Guesthouse, Siem Reap, Cambodia
3rd Apr 2011

Babel Siem Reap is a great hostel. My boyfriend, our friend, and myself stayed in a three bed room, which we found to be quite spacious, clean, and secure. We were pleasantly welcomed by the amazing staff upon our arrival. Attached to this hostel is a fun, yet low key bar and restaurant. They have a simple, but great breakfast included with your stay. There are some other restaurants located on the same street. A ten minute walk away is the Old Market. We highly recommend this place.

• USA,
Aonang Goodwill, Krabi, Thailand
25th Mar 2011

This is a wonderful hotel/hostel. My boyfriend and I stayed here for three nights, and both had wished we could extend our stay. Our room was exceptionally spacious, clean, and quiet. The owners/managers/general staff were incredibly hospitable and helpful. This hotel is a ten minute walk from the beach. It is close to some great restaurants and bars. I highly recommend staying here.