robust lockers are in the hallway. pool and toilets are very clean. kitchen has almost no plates, cutlery and so on. streetcar is next door. wifi in the common room worked very well.

Sunshine Home

Guangzhou, China

Location and especially the view from the balcony is amazing. Don't think that there is a hostel with a better location in Guangzhou. A bit weird though that the owners of the hostel live there.

Sanya Backpackers

Sanya, China

Everything is just perfect except of the squeaky beds in the 6 bed dorm. If you can live with the beds or chose another room then you will have a very nice stay. Very nice beach is only 5 minutes away and the bus to the airport only costs 5 yuan. It's amazing how they can keep the house clean from all the sand. Very good job!

Yangshuo 11 Hostel

Yangshuo, China

The staff tends to lose reservations (happened to me twice) but the hostel as such is amazing. the view from the roof terrace is the best you can get in yangshuo. it is quiet enough to get a good sleep (you can hear the music from other hostels nearby).

Guilin Riverside Hostel

Guilin, China

the hostel is a great choice but have in mind that if you arrive at night, the taxidrivers will refuse to use the meter and will charge you more than 8 yuan from the caac station.

I was upgraded to a two bed room which looked like a hotel room. everything was brand new and extremely clean. the staff was friendly but didn't have the best knowledge about public transport.

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

The staff was the best I ever had! They booked train tickets for me and even offered me to call them if I had any problems after checking out of the hostel. Everything about the hostel was just great. Only arriving there at night was horrible because the metro was already closed and all the taxi drivers refused to use the meter. I ended up on the tricycle and the driver insulted me when I got off. So make sure that you arrive during daytime and everything will be great.

Lagan Backpackers