7 Duendes

Salta, Argentina

Friendly staff, clean ans super close to bus station. Was very busy and had nice areas to meet others.

Baluch Backpackers Hostel

Cordoba, Argentina

Staff were friendly and helpful. Nice hostel.

Mendoza Backpackers

Mendoza, Argentina

Great breakfast, nice staff. Good hostel and so cheap!

Punto Sur Hostel

Bariloche, Argentina

Very quiet, breakfast was pretty rubbish. One of the ladies was good, the other, Ana, was not. Gave incorrect directions, incorrect prices, and talked poorly of past guests in front of current guests. Place wasn't very clean, only seemed to clean after I'd checked out cause they had a big group coming, guess they don't bother with day to day guests.

La Tosca Hostel

Puerto Madryn, Argentina

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great hostel. Super clean, nice rooms and good kitchen. The wifi was great and breakfast included was a bonus

Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

A beautiful location on the beach. You coud get caught staying here forever!!

Sao Paulo Global Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

The bathrooms were fairly clean, but only in the morning. Showers were quite cold. But staff were nice and it was only 10mins walk to the metro and there's a supermarket around the corner.

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Quite a good hostel. But not nearly enough bathrooms for the amount of beds/ppl there.

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. We have several bathrooms in some floors and at least one on each, if the bathroom on your floor is occupied you can just go to another one. Best regards, CabanaCopa staff

Hostal El Momento

Granada, Nicaragua

Staff were good, helpful. Room was clean. Showers were terrible

Sorry to hear your problem with the showers but this is by no means the fault of the hostel. We do have in all rooms and in the shower in the dorm room a notice explaining about the water pressure in Granada going low from 9-6pm. The company tends to shut off the water 2-3 times a week also. All houses in Granada suffer with this problem. We have a water tank to compensate the water being switched off. If you had complained we would have explained this too you.

Hostel Fe

Lake Atitlan, Guatemala

Basic but nice

Really good location. Very convenient when going to/from the airport and to get the metro. Nice hostel, but bathrooms were not too clean, sanitary bins overflowing every time I went to the bathroom. The showers were also ridiculously hot, burnt. Other than that the hostel was good.

We are very grateful for you taking some time to leave your thoughts, and it's really nice to see they're some good ones. The showers were really hot mainly because we had an issue previously when it was cold so we had to raise the temperature in one pump to counteract the other not working. This is now fixed and obviously we needed to turn them back to normal. Sorry about that! St Christopher's Inn GDN

Gallery Hyde Park

Ok hostel. I was on the 5th floor (no lift), very difficult with a heavy suitcase. Shower was rubbish. Location quite good

Sydney Harbour YHA

Sydney, Australia

Clean hostel. The staff member who checked me in didn't provide me with any information about check out time, or the fact that the hostel sells dinner and breakfast each day. Poor value for money, the hostel price didn't include secure lockers in rooms (they had lockers but you needed to byo or buy a lock), no free wifi and had to pay to leave luggage in storage after check out. Hostel is right by the Cahill Expressway = extremely noisy.

The Dancing Eesti

Tallinn, Estonia

The hostel is in a great location in the old town. The staff were friendly and helpful in making suggestions and giving directiins. The pllace is being renovated so it looked a bit shabby and the lock on my door didnt work.

Hostell Nikolla

Split, Croatia

• 8th Sep 2012

Terrace Guesthouse Split

Split, Croatia

Nice, clean apartment very close to old town in safe area.

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

The hostel was nice and clean, but a little out of the way. Most of the staff were good except one male staff member. When I asked about the post office they gave me a local map. So I went down to where it should be and it wasn't there. One of the locals told me it had been closed down for a while and the next closest one was quite far. It annoyed me that the hostel man didnt know this. It took about 20 minutes to walk to the city. Pretty good hostel

Hostel was quite good. I think the toilets could have been cleaned more often, especially because there were only 5 in the hostel. They could get very disgusting. Staff were friendly. Location was Excellent