Pension Roma

Zaragoza, Spain

I stayed in the hostel for one night only prior to attending a conference. The hostel is just what you want, really. The rooms are clean, as are the bathrooms. The staff were really helpful; I don't speak Spanish, the cleaners didn't speak English, but whenever I needed something, they would immediately get a member of staff who spoke English. That was great.

• 21st Sep 2013

Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I stayed in a 6-bed dorm for two nights. The dorm came with a bathroom. However, it seemed to me that the bathroom was never cleaned during or before my stay; I arrived in the afternoon and the floor in the bathroom was already covered in mud. It's nothing that a quick mop can't fix, but for my two days in the hostel, no one cleaned our bathroom, and there were 6 people using it.

• 19th Sep 2013

Stop Wroclaw

Wroclaw, Poland

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in StopWroclaw hostel. The location was very good, the staff were incredibly helpful and had a lot of suggestions regarding things to do in the city. They also stayed up for us until midnight! Would come back again.

• 9th Sep 2013

Golden Temple Villa

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Nostalgia Yasin Bungalow

Bintan Island, Indonesia

ideal place to come over and chill out for 2-3 days, if you're looking for a quiet beach and a lazy weekend. though there's not much to do in the resort itself, there are free shuttle buses to other, livelier resorts.