Location: Iran, Gender: Female, Age: 31

Los Mostros Hostel II

Panama City, Panama

Great hostel. Staff are nice and helpful. The rooms are big and comfortable. There are big lockers in each room. The hostel is much nicer that the pictures you see on the website. There is a good restaurant and bar with a pool table on the first floor, the Los Mostros I is right next door and has a common area and a small swimming pool. I enjoyed my stay and definitely recommend this hostel if you are looking for a clean and also fun place to stay.

Nashville Downtown Hostel

Nashville, USA

It was my first time staying at a hostel in the US and I highly recommend this hostel. It's extremely clean, the beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are very clean. It is also very quiet. I stayed there on a Sunday night so there wasn't much going on at the hostel and I didn't get a chance to socialize with anyone. The location is great and very close to major attractions and bars! The staff are nice but not that helpful with regard to suggesting things to do or where to go.

Hostel Villa Zorana

Hvar, Croatia

I booked a private room for my friend and I, however when we got there we were told that we could stay at one of the apartments (one bedroom, kitchen, living area, and a balcony) for the same price! The apartment was very clean, the room had a balcony with beautiful view of the sea. The guy who rents the place is super friendly and nice. He took us for a ride around town and to some lavender fields for about 100 kuna. The location is good (7,8 minute walk to the old town). Definitely recommend!!

Funk Lounge

Zagreb, Croatia

I stayed there for a night. It's a clean hostel, with large bedrooms and clean bathrooms. The bed was comfortable as well. It's a few bus stops from the old town. If you need a comfortable and clean place to stay at I recommend it, but if you are looking to party and to meet people then I'm not sure if this is the hostel for it. The staff are nice and friendly as well.

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

This is a very nice hostel. The location is great and the staff are very friendly. The rooms are nice , spacious, and clean. It would be much better if there were more showers as sometimes you have to wait for a bit in the morning. Definitely recommend it.

Cathedral House Sevilla

Seville, Spain

This is a very cute and small hostel. It is more on a fancier side which is nice. It seems like you are staying at someone's apartment. It is extremely clean. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are nice (a bit small though) The staff is very friendly and helpful. Definitely ask them for recommendations for tours and events. I recommend the tours with Rafael (both walking tour and pub crawl) from Free Walking Tours. One of the best hostels that I've ever stayed at. definitely recommend it!

Very nice hostel. Close to everything. the staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are nice and clean. Definitely recommend it!

Casa Caracol

Cadiz, Spain

Such a nice hostel! It is very cute . The rooms are nice and comfortable (Try to get ones on the top floors). The location is awesome. More bathroom and showers are needed though as you always have to wait a bit. The dinners that they make are really good and great for the price. The events the staff organize are pretty nice as well. I definitely recommend it and will be back for sure! Thank you!

Lisboa Central Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

The best hostel I've ever stayed at! It is extremely clean (probably cleaner than your own place). The staff is super friendly and helpful! Rafa and Ricardo are simply amazing! The rooms are very nice and comfortable. The breakfast is really good. The location is awesome. I stayed in both dorms and a private rooms and they are all really good. Definitely ask the staff for recommendations for restaurants, bars, etc. I can't wait to go back. Thank you guys for such and amazing experience!

GeekCo Hostel

Peniche, Portugal

This is a great hostel. The backyard and BBQ is awesome. You get to meet a ton of people and hang out with them. The staff is very nice and friendly. They help you with surf lessons, trips and everything. The breakfast in the morning is pretty good. The rooms are clean and nice. Overall, a very nice and cute hostel. Definitely recommend it! Thanks a lot!

This is more like a hotel than a hostel. About 15 minutes walk to the beach (so not too close). There is a supermarket close to it. Overall the room was nice and clean. They have laundry service. The price was a bit expensive compared to other hostels in Costa Rica. We were supposed to stay for 4 nights but canceled 2 of them. Did not like Tamarindo at all! If you want a place full of American bars and bad restaurants then that's the place for you, otherwise don't even bother going there!

Great hostel! Awesome, super friendly staff. Stayed there for 4 nights in a 8 bed room and came back again for another 2 nights. I had a huge suitcase and couldn't take it with me and the staff let me leave my luggage there for two days! even hotels won't do that for you!!The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable. The bathroom is big and clean. There is a bar on the rooftop which is very nice. The pup crawls were nice as well. There is a fridge in each room. Awesome hostel!Totally Recommend

Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel! Awesome location, close to a couple of subway lines and easy to walk everywhere. The staff is nice and friendly. The patio is very nice as well. The rooms and bathrooms are clean. There is a big kitchen where you can cook or keep your food in the fridge. The common area is very nice and cute. The staff made sure that hostel was quite after a certain hour at night, so you can get a good night sleep compared to most hostels. I highly recommend this hostel and especially the location!