Doug's Mountain Getaway

Innsbruck, Austria

A superb hostel for people of any age. Very laid back and Doug has thought of everything! I think this is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

HI - Miami Beach

Miami, USA

Rooms spacious and tidy. doesn't have a communal area or laundry etc so if you are wanting to meet loads of people don't stay here. If you want a nice clean and spacious hostel with helpful staff this is just right.

Reggae Hostel Ocho Rios

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

The staff here were just brilliant. They were both so lovely and helpful and nice to speak to. The room was the best I've ever stayed in - better than some hotels.

Reggae Hostel

Kingston, Jamaica

Mario was very helpful and pleasant. The hostel itself has a large nice grounds and a decent social area but its pretty dirty and very crowded. Rooms are rubbish, rest of the hostel is okay, staff were great.

Hospedaje Dodero

Liberia, Costa Rica

The regular owner was away when we visited. The replacement guy was not very helpful, he had us booked in for another night and tried to blame it on us even though we had a printout of the booking email clearly stating we were correct. The room wasn't very clean and yet housekeeping had left an envelope asking for a tip to be left in it. I'm sure the regular owner is cool as the reviews were positive, but our experience was not very good.

Thank you for writing a review although I am a little confused. I checked the reservations book to see what might have gone wrong with your reservation and who was working at the time you arrived. I see a note saying you were a "no show" and I (the owner) was actually working that day. I wonder if you did not accidentally go to the other hostel a 1/2 block down. It seems as though this would have been realized once you produced the printout but maybe not. I apologize for the confusion.

In The Wind Hostel & Guesthouse

San Jose, Costa Rica

Friendly hostel with very good staff.

Small hostel, staff were lovely and atmosphere was good. Rooms are pretty tiny. great location

We are sorry to hear that the rooms were tiny... We are working every day to provide a comfortable experience for our guests. Thank you for recognizing the lovely staff and atmosphere! ITH appreciates your feedback!

Step Inn Guest House and Hostel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Decent hostel with friendly staff and good location. I did get bed bugs though so maybe spray the mattresses more often!

Dear Joe First of all thank you for staying with us, we appreciate the review. We are always trying to improve, and address any concerns from our guests. We regularly spray the rooms for bed bugs, however occasionally guests bring them to our guesthouse. We are really sorry you had a bad experience. We will take your comments on board and please rest assured we endeavor to provide a clean and pleasant stay for all of our guests. We hope to see you again, safe travels..

Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Decent hostel with friendly and helpful staff. Doris really goes out of her way to be nice and helpful. Location is good and there are useful tips on things to do all over the walls.

Six Degrees

Jakarta, Indonesia

Very friendly and helpful hostel with plenty of good facilities. You won't stay in many hostels that are better than this

Gandhi Hostel

Denpasar, Indonesia

I really enjoyed my stay here. The hostel is run by Putri and her extended family with input from the friendly investor Dr Sami. I was made to feel so welcome by everybody. It was a really great atmosphere and people were so very helpful and friendly. A very good hostel.

Hi joe, thanks for stay with us at the time. come back soon...

Backpackers Imperial Hotel

Hobart, Australia

Solid hostel. Staff were very helpful and location was very good

Jailhouse Accommodation Christchurch

Christchurch, New Zealand

The staff were very helpful with advice on where to go and directions. The hostel has good facilities and was very spacious. I would definitely stay here again if I was in Christchurch

Haka Lodge Queenstown

Queenstown, New Zealand

This hostel was very clean and pleasant. The staff were all exceptionally polite and helpful. T I would stay there again for sure if I was visiting Queenstown.

Thanks for your great review - we really appreciate you taking the time to share you experience. We love Haka Lodge being a cosy, clean home-from-home where guests can relax and enjoy Queenstown to the max. Happy travels : )

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This hostel offers very basic options. Some of the staff were pleasant - others were unhelpful. Seemed a bit of a lottery. Quite hard to find also - could use a sign outside on the street.

Guangzhou DIY Tour Hostel

Guangzhou, China

Sanlitun Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

I've stayed at many hostels and this is right up there as one of the best. Very cheap, great social area, lovely food and drinks. The staff were exceptionally helpful. I dealt mainly with Owen and Candy but they were all brilliant. The tours were well priced and were good value for money. I would really recommend this hostel to anyone of any age who wants to get a lot from a trip to Beijing

Hello, thank you very much for the good comments, wish you will have a good time in China. Regards Sanlitun hostel