Jailhouse Accommodation

Christchurch, New Zealand

The staff were very helpful with advice on where to go and directions. The hostel has good facilities and was very spacious. I would definitely stay here again if I was in Christchurch

• 8th Jun 2014

Haka Lodge Queenstown

Queenstown, New Zealand

This hostel was very clean and pleasant. The staff were all exceptionally polite and helpful. T I would stay there again for sure if I was visiting Queenstown.

• 5th Jun 2014

Thanks for your great review - we really appreciate you taking the time to share you experience. We love Haka Lodge being a cosy, clean home-from-home where guests can relax and enjoy Queenstown to the max. Happy travels : )

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This hostel offers very basic options. Some of the staff were pleasant - others were unhelpful. Seemed a bit of a lottery. Quite hard to find also - could use a sign outside on the street.

Guangzhou DIY Tour Hostel

Guangzhou, China

Sanlitun Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

I've stayed at many hostels and this is right up there as one of the best. Very cheap, great social area, lovely food and drinks. The staff were exceptionally helpful. I dealt mainly with Owen and Candy but they were all brilliant. The tours were well priced and were good value for money. I would really recommend this hostel to anyone of any age who wants to get a lot from a trip to Beijing

Hello, thank you very much for the good comments, wish you will have a good time in China. Regards Sanlitun hostel