Step Inn Guest House and Hostel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Decent hostel with friendly staff and good location. I did get bed bugs though so maybe spray the mattresses more often!

Dear Joe First of all thank you for staying with us, we appreciate the review. We are always trying to improve, and address any concerns from our guests. We regularly spray the rooms for bed bugs, however occasionally guests bring them to our guesthouse. We are really sorry you had a bad experience. We will take your comments on board and please rest assured we endeavor to provide a clean and pleasant stay for all of our guests. We hope to see you again, safe travels..

Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Decent hostel with friendly and helpful staff. Doris really goes out of her way to be nice and helpful. Location is good and there are useful tips on things to do all over the walls.

Six Degrees

Jakarta, Indonesia

Very friendly and helpful hostel with plenty of good facilities. You won't stay in many hostels that are better than this

Gandhi Hostel

Denpasar, Indonesia

I really enjoyed my stay here. The hostel is run by Putri and her extended family with input from the friendly investor Dr Sami. I was made to feel so welcome by everybody. It was a really great atmosphere and people were so very helpful and friendly. A very good hostel.

Hi joe, thanks for stay with us at the time. come back soon...

Backpackers Imperial Hotel

Hobart, Australia

Solid hostel. Staff were very helpful and location was very good

Jailhouse Accommodation

Christchurch, New Zealand

The staff were very helpful with advice on where to go and directions. The hostel has good facilities and was very spacious. I would definitely stay here again if I was in Christchurch

Haka Lodge Queenstown

Queenstown, New Zealand

This hostel was very clean and pleasant. The staff were all exceptionally polite and helpful. T I would stay there again for sure if I was visiting Queenstown.

Thanks for your great review - we really appreciate you taking the time to share you experience. We love Haka Lodge being a cosy, clean home-from-home where guests can relax and enjoy Queenstown to the max. Happy travels : )

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This hostel offers very basic options. Some of the staff were pleasant - others were unhelpful. Seemed a bit of a lottery. Quite hard to find also - could use a sign outside on the street.

Guangzhou DIY Tour Hostel

Guangzhou, China

Sanlitun Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

I've stayed at many hostels and this is right up there as one of the best. Very cheap, great social area, lovely food and drinks. The staff were exceptionally helpful. I dealt mainly with Owen and Candy but they were all brilliant. The tours were well priced and were good value for money. I would really recommend this hostel to anyone of any age who wants to get a lot from a trip to Beijing

Hello, thank you very much for the good comments, wish you will have a good time in China. Regards Sanlitun hostel