Location: Lithuania,

Jollyboys Backpackers

Livingstone, Zambia

Only stayed for one night, but really enjoyed. The staff were extremely helpful in organizing the last minute trip to the Devil's pool. Lots of space to hang out and liked the bar area. There was no locker to leave things, so had to leave my passport in the reception.

• 8th Jan 2016

Samblumba Hostel Trindade

Trindade, Brazil

Highly recommended. You feel more at home rather than in the hostel. Friendly owners, willing to help and giving honest advice on the places to visit, the place is stylish and clean, not too big and very cozy. Great facilities (like home cinema). Thanks for all the hospitality! I will be back :)

• 22nd May 2013

Mango Tree Ilha Grande

Ilha Grande, Brazil

I was recommended to stay in the Mango Tree Ilha Grande by the staff at the Mango Tree in Rio (which is an amazing hostel too), and without any doubts I made a reservation there. The place is very clean, close to the main beach, the breakfast is great, and the staff, including Diego, Andresa and Ro, is very helpful in organizing the day trips and recommending activities for the day and night. My friend and I were delighted and we will definitely be back!

• 19th May 2013