• Belgium, Male, 31-40
LimeTime Hostels – Rio, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
4.6
28th Jan 2014

The worst hostel I have ever stayed in. When I arrived I did the check in and payed the full amount of my stay. Afterwards I discovered there was no water in the hostel (not one single drop). The knew but the just didn't or so called "forgot" to tell me. They had a problem with the street and some works there. I was furious after a 25 hours bus drive, all sweaty and tired and not able to take a shower. When I showed that I was furious the just laughed it away. DON'T STAY THERE WORST

That day we decided we need to save some water to make more profit $$$. So we turned the water off... Just on purpose... Now, seriously. Rio has a lot of infra-structure problems and water shortage is one of them. Add that the heat and the amount and duration of showers people take, and water is not enough. We are very sorry that happened, but it was out of our control. We did hire a Water tank truck to fill up our water tank and try to solve the problem. We did what we could!

• Belgium, Male, 31-40
Okupe Hostel - Jardins, Sao Paulo, Brazil
15th Jan 2014

Quando eu cheguei no hostel o atendimento estava muito bom! O quarto estava muito limpo e a cama estava muito confortavel. O hostel tem uma localizacao muito bom, apenas travessar a rua e voce e na Rua Oscar Freire. A Rua cheia das lojas de luxo :-). O Metro clinicas fica muito perto do hostel e perto tambem do hostel parre o onibus. Os banheiros e os chuveiros estavam muitos limpos quando eu estava la. Durante o dia eles tinham muitos pessoas la pra limpar todo o hostel.