Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

We stayed at cheers hostel in a private room for four people. The room was very big with a very good bathroom. The hostel location is the best. Th

The Hostal Tierramar

Palma de Mallorca, Spain

although the hostel has a good location it's not very clean and the staff is not helpful.

Global Village

Belfast, Northern Ireland

I slept one night in Global Village and the other night in another top rated hostel, close to Global Village. Undoubtdly, Global Village is in my top 5 best hostels I have ever stayed. congratulations to the staff. Bathroom always clean, excelent mattress and unforgetable fun!!!

Lagan Backpackers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Mattres? God, what's that?

Perfect!! one of the best hostels I've ever been to! highly recommended!

City Hostel - Central Station

Stockholm, Sweden

Well located. Good bathroom and shower but the staff wasnt friendly at all! And there is no staff available after 11 pm. So, if you have a problem after 11pm you have to wait until the next day.

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Good hostel, bad staff team that barely speak english. Unacceptable for a country like luxembourg

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

Better location is impossible! in the heart of city center, this st. christopher is a most-go hostel! the only problem was that in my room there was no heater! But they solved the problem as soon as they knew!