Reviews: Levinski

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 22

Hostel Erottajanpuisto

Helsinki, Finland

A bit overpriced (as all Helsinki); they were facing some redecoration or something, so the staff wasn't very friendly due to that. Other then that fine hostel, good option for a one night stay, would think twice though for longer visits.

• 16th Feb 2014

Knight House

Tallinn, Estonia

• 15th Feb 2014

Soul Kitchen

St Petersburg, Russia

Best hostel ever! Took the hostel experience to a whole new level! Perfect down to the last detail, it has even a projector to watch movies! Wanna go back so bad!!!

• 13th Feb 2014

• 10th Feb 2014

Home Made House

Vilnius, Lithuania

Pretty good hostel, I'd totally recommend it for Vilnius, close to train and bus stations, walking distance from every point of interest, good rates and cozy!

Hostel Santini Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Pretty standard hostel, very nice location, close to the main castle and other touristic attractions. Free lockers and breakfast close the deal, I'd recommend it. Just be aware that they'll charge you in Czech Crones and with a very disfavorable rate, which isn't a problem but it's a bit annoying to pay more than you expected to.

Very nice hostel! New furnished rooms with individual lights and socket really impressed me. Reasonable pricing and a good breakfast (though not included) are a welcome surprise! Once back in Vienna, I'd definitively stay there again!

Freddie next to Mercury

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

The Dublin Central Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Would probably not recommend it, though very near to everything, all the rest is really poor: lousy breakfast, uncomfortable beds, dirty bathroom, you name it. At least there's reasonable wi-fi and a very good lounge and TV room though.

• 29th Oct 2013
  • Globetrotter

Many thanks for your review, I am sorry that we could not satisfy you. Most of our international guests seem to love our hostel. Best Regards, Ian

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Everything was perfect down to the last detail! Plus there was a dinner offer for 1 pound, which I obviously took advantage of, and it was great! The staff is very helpful and everything you expect from a hostel doesn't happen there! There's free wi-fi literally all over the place, everything is super clean and the atmosphere is terrific! Totally recommend it!

• 28th Oct 2013

Smart Hyde Park View

Probably one of the worst hostels I've ever been to. Though it was very clean, the other aspects were chaotic! From no energy outlets in the room (I had to charge my phone on the hallway!) to the lack of heating, no curtains on the windows, small rooms! The first day I tried to eat the breakfast in, which was impossible due to about 20 children walking all over and actually stealing your food! The other days I gave up and ate out. Totally overpriced!

• 25th Oct 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We are sorry to hear such strong words. Cleanliness is very important to us and we are sorry, but we want to provide budget accommodation all sorts of guests so sometimes we have groups as well. Hope you'll enjoy yourself better the next time. SCI Team

• 27th Aug 2013

Vistas de Lisboa

Lisbon, Portugal

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

• 1st Aug 2013

Lucky Lake Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Best hostel I've ever stayed in!!! Perfect down to the last detail! Cozy atmosphere, nice staff, really clean and new facilities, everything you'd expect! Even the distance is easily overcome by transfer and direct metro to the city's center! I'll definitively stay there again!

• 27th Jul 2013
  • Globetrotter

Wow! We're very content with your review, thank you!

Vintage Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

Pretty standard hostel. Strong points being its location, really close to the metro and Sacre coer church. A bit outdated facilities and poor breakfast.

• 20th Jul 2013

2A Hostel

Berlin, Germany

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Very clean, nice staff, great breakfest. The down side is on the location, it's a bit far from the main city atractions, but with the efficient metro systems from berlin, you can be anywher within 20 minutes! I even rent a bike at the hostel, nothing to complain at all!

• 14th Jun 2013

Hotel Suedtor

Stuttgart, Germany

• 4th May 2013

• 15th Mar 2013
  • Globetrotter

Everything was just great! Great staff, good location, awesome events! The only "but" I'd say was the heating system, it was a little bit cold on the rooms! But not really a problem taking the other great stuff into considaration!

• 15th Mar 2013

• 22nd Feb 2013

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

The hostel is good, really well located and the pasta is really great! My bathroom had the shower broken, but that's my only complaint!

• 24th Jan 2011