Location: Argentina, Gender: Male, Age: 35

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Backpackers St. Pauli

Hamburg, Germany

The problem with the hostel is that the staff is rough (except the woman with pierced nose). In addition, there is no breakfast and you have to pay.

Dear guest, we just asked you to leave the room because we had our team meeting. These 30 minutes were necessary to organize the hostel work and improve the benefit for our guests. Thank you for understanding.

Castillo Surfista Hostel

Santiago, Chile

El lugar es muy bueno, el desayuno podrĂ­a ser un poco mejor.

Punto Urbano

Mendoza, Argentina

Phoenix Hostel

The hostel really is not good, the rooms are small, always you have somebody in your bed (was my second stay in the hostel, in the first stay and the second stay, there was some guy sleeping in my bed when I was out!). BUT, considering the price is GOOD. So, if you are looking a cheap hostel and relatively good, go on!!!!

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

The problem is the Wi-Fi! really is very bad!

I'm very sorry to say that you're right, we did have some problems with our wi-fi around the time of your stay, so we have recently had our supplier come and check out the problem. I am awful at technical jargon, but I know he fiddled with something and made it all better! If you ever have any problems you can always come to reception and we'll do what we can to sort out the situation :)

Astor Hyde Park

Good hostel. Con: you have to pay for the towel

Equity Point London

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

The place is good, the only problem is the staff, some guys are very rude. The building really is good

Hostel Centraal

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The owner is really a friendly person. The only problem with the hostel is that is very small. (really SMALL rooms).