Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I brought a friend who had not stayed in Isaacs before. We had a wonderful time. The staff helped us with whatever we needed, (extra pillows!) and were always so friendly when we asked about places to go. The room was very comfortable and the facilities were clean, which I appreciated. The central location of Isaacs made it easy for us to get all over the city and elsewhere on buses or the DART. I have been to Dublin many times and this was a great stay for me. I wish I was still there :) Thanks

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We love guests like you.

Kilcommon Lodge Hostel

Belmullet, Ireland

The location of the hostel was superb, in the hills and overlooking the estuary, so beautiful. I was very cosy and happy, the facilities were great and the staff very helpful when my hired car got a flat battery. I enjoyed my stay and would go back in a flash! I really appreciated being there.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

The staff were extremely helpful, which was wonderful and much appreciated. The communal kitchen was a bit disorganised and that was off-putting. I wondered about some rules about putting food away with labels and keeping surfaces clear, crockery cleaned and ready for use? Just a thought. Being so near the centre of the city was a bonus for easy access to everything in Dublin.

• 13th Jul 2012

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

I really enjoyed my stay at Jacob's Inn. The staff were very helpful towards my finding everything I needed in the Hostel and in the city. It was comfortable and warm and the common room and kitchen were clean and welcoming, so I found it easy to relax and enjoy the company of other hostellers - just what I needed for a holiday. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 28th Dec 2010