Reviews: kc1313

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Willy Wallace Hostel

Stirling, Scotland

Fantastic location! Very short walk from the train station. Everything was clean and the kitchen was good. The staff were also wonderful! Has a great atmosphere. I would definitely stay here again.

Inverness Student Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

I stayed here about a year previously and the hostel has greatly improved on its cleanliness since then! The staff are still excellent and extremely helpful. Hot showers with plenty of water pressure. I will stay here whenever I am in Inverness again!

Sky Backpackers

Dublin, Ireland

The location is perfect and the staff are excellent! Only things I could hope for are lockers in the rooms (though they do have a place downstairs they will store valuables for you) and more outlets in the room. They was an awful green light that stayed on all night (some kind of security light I think) so bring an eye mask if you want total darkness. Very clean and nice atmosphere, I will be staying here again whenever I am back in Dublin!

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

This hostel is a bit far from the city center, but it is literally right by a metro stop so that makes up for it. Nice outside space/patio, which is rather unusual for a hostel!

Excellent location right by train station, cheap beer, and hot showers! However, they are in desperate need of new sheets as my bottom sheet, duvet cover, and pillow case all had holes in them.

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

A bit far from the underground, but in a cool part of the city so it makes up for that.

YHA Stow on the Wold

Cotswolds, England

Pay the extra to stay at a B&B.

Great location and awesome staff, but the showers are awful. Would stay here again if in Bath.

Bunkhouse

Cardiff, Wales

Excellent location! Makes up for the weird vibe in the hostel.

The Fort Boutique Hostel

York, England

I was amazed by this hostel! Newly remodeled and must say it is excellent. Yvonne is lovely, so sweet and extremely helpful. Bathrooms are super clean and well set up! Kitchen great and beds have a private feel and are quite comfy! You should absolutely stay here if visiting York!

Glasgow Youth Hostel

Glasgow, Scotland

Huge hostel so lacked atmosphere. Decent location but excellent kitchen and clean bathrooms. Bit annoying to pay for wifi, but knew it wasn't free when I booked. Overall a nice hostel, but feels more like a hotel.

Skye Backpackers

Isle of Skye, Scotland

Absolutely cannot recommend this hostel highly enough! The staff were amazing, Kat and Maddy were so kind and helpful! Very clean and beautiful location. Nice large kitchen.

Inverness Student Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

Great location and the staff was very friendly! Seemed like quite a few long term residents staying there so it was a bit different than other hostels, but overall a lovely stay!

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

This hostel is amazing! The location can't be beat and the staff are lovely! If you are heading to Edinburgh I would definitely recommend staying here.

This hostel is fantastic! The location is great and the staff are wonderful. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. They even let us changed the linens for us to check in early (6am) after an overnight train. Common area is a great place to relax and enjoy yourself. Would definitely recommend and will be returning here someday myself!

The staff was excellent and really helpful. There was no problem getting hot water to shower and the dorm I was in had curtains on all the beds, which was a nice bonus! The location is decent and easy to get to. I would definitely stay here again.

This hostel has a great location, good facilities, and a good staff. I would recommend this hostel.

The hostel is very dirty, we saw the bed sheets being cleaned with a brush instead of replaced for the new occupants. The shower and bathroom situation also leave a lot to be desired. The hostels location is also very inconvenient and far. The staff will try to make you leave the common area around midnight. Its only redeeming quality is the cheap beer. Do not stay here unless it is your only option.

The hostel was conveniently located by a metro station and had warm rooms and warm water. Most of the staff was really helpful. When I go back to Beijing, I will stay here again.

Nova Traveller's Lodge

Chengdu, China

This is an amazing hostel. The room and bathroom were really clean and warm and the shower had really hot water. The best part about this hostel though was the staff. The staff are so friendly and helpful! I would recommend this hostel.

Athenstyle

Athens, Greece

Great location and a cool place to stay!

San Giorgio Villas

Santorini, Greece

Nicest people you will ever meet and a great location! I would recommend San Giorgio to everyone!

Dioskouros

Athens, Greece

Great staff and location, but a little dirty

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Stay here! You won\'t regret it!

The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Convenient and fun. Everything was great but the showers

YHA Ostello Mergellina

Naples, Italy

The hostel was easily accessible by public transportation, was clean and had a beautiful view! I would stay here again.

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Good location and fun bar downstairs! I would recommend it unless you go to bed early, because it can be very loud. Make sure you count your change when paying for rooms

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The staff was really helpful and the bar was cheap. The showers were either really hot or really cold, but other than that i have no complaints about the place and would recommend

404 Hostel

Cologne, Germany

Nice hostel with warm showers and comfy beds. The staff was also very nice and helpful.

Really far and inconvenient.

PLUS Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel was clean and safe. Although farther out from the city center, it was easy to get to with the tram. I would recommend this hostel!