Beats Hostel Sao Paulo

Sao Paulo, Brazil

It is an okay hostel, I would stay again if there is nothing else. I stayed 4 nights and the garbage was never picked up from my room. I had to take the garbage to the bathroom everyday. Some staff was very friendly and helpful but some other were not. Sometimes it seemed like they thought they were doing us a favor. One incident was the checkout time, we were practically kicked out of the hostel at 6pm. We couldn't even stay in the common area, we literally had to leave. Location was good.

Hi there, thank you for your review. To continue offering an agreeable stay to everybody, we were doing a periodical preventive pest control on the day of your checkout. This means the whole house was inaccessible for 8hours straight. We informed everybody 24h prior. We're sorry for this inconvenience. Have a nice trip!

Hostel New Ipanema

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Excellent location, good space and extremely friendly staff. One thing they could improve is the cleanliness of the bathroom. Since they are all shared, the staff should always walk around twice or three time during the day to check everything is ok. Bathroom could be better. Other than that, a more than good (almost excellent) hostel.

El Guembe Hostel House

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Congratulations to El Guembe, the staff is super friendly, they answered all my questions and made smart recommendation for amenities, food. Internet was great! The breakfast was homemade and very tasty, not out-of-can food. AC worked perfectly and the location is very strategic. I would definitely come back!

Portal del Sur

Buenos Aires, Argentina

One of the best hostels in my South America trip. I liked how dedicated the hostel was with the cleanliness, they deeply cleaned the room every single day. Internet was a little week on the 4th floor, but still workable. I would definitely come back to Portal del Sur

La Chimba Hostel

Santiago, Chile

No complains about this place, perfect location, friendly staff. Unfortunately previous guests left few "guests" called bedbugs and I got bitten by a troop of them. I think they should watch out for those pests. I got a compensation and I am grateful for it, but the scars are still on my arms and legs. Other than that, I would recommend this hostel.

Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

Good location, staff always helpful and friendly. Only thing to improve is the wi-fi in the room, the signal was always very weak. Staff worked 24h of the day. I would definitely go back to this Hostel.

B&B Dei Rossi

Siena, Italy

Staff is not in the building where the rooms are. We were not able to ask for anything we needed. Rooms are on the 5th floor. Lady that made breakfast was extremely sweet, nice and helpful. I would recommend it for a very short stay. The location is very strategic, close to the touristic places, restaurant and bus station.

Hostel Greci

Florence, Italy

One of the best hostel we visited during our stay in Italy. Romanian lady was great, very helpful, talkative, respectful and nice. Convenient and safe location, close to everything. Fast wi-fi, portable AC that kept the room cool and the bathroom always clean and maintained. I would definitely recommend it for long or short stays. Elevator in the building.

3jolie

Verona, Italy

I have stayed in 4 different places in Italy by far the most pleasant space. The staff is very helpful, respectful and friendly. The room, kitchen and bathroom were extremely clean. The place is strategically located close to the bus/train station and the center of Verona. Staff advised about places where to go and the best itinerary to follow. Sheets and towels were provided. We even got an extra bed due to an expected visitor with no complications. I strongly recommend this place.

B&B Santa Sofia

Venice, Italy

The location is perfect if you know how to get there, kind of secluded area that is hard to find, I would recommend to use other references to find the hostel, because attach a map or use the right names of the streets instead of using restaurants and signs. The space was decent, but the bathroom was not clean all the time, some guests did not use it properly, but the staff should be always paying attention to that. Curious to mention was that prices are different if paying cash or cards !!!

you're right, Staff should check that the bathroom is clean. but sometimes guests are very rude.(fortunately not always!) Curious about the small difference in price? I do not know where you live! in Italy if you pay by card the bank charge me the commission(3-4%!!) I hope that now you know ...

Eagles Nest Backpackers

Hamilton, New Zealand

Pretty convenient location, not the best, but just walking distance from the Transport Center and the main commercial area. Room and cleanliness was good. Common area was a little too saturated with stuff.

Crash Palace

Rotorua, New Zealand

A fan is needed because some rooms do not have adequate ventilation. More sockets are also needed for connecting thing...mmm change the light bulbs once in a while, too.