Guest House Roku

Hiroshima, Japan

Mako and the team will truly make you feel at home. The asthetic design of the place is remarkably well thought out and makes you feel as if you are in an art gallery-turned hostel. Purely excellent.

Gojo Guest House

Kyoto, Japan

Liberty Guest House

Luang Prabang, Laos

Great value!! Minh will take good care of you...just make sure you respect him if you come back late at night, he sleeps in the main room ;)

FUN-D Hostel Chiang Rai

Chiang Rai, Thailand

Solid place. Great facilities, awesome lounge with a nice tv. Great rooms. Only downside I can find is a little language barrier with the staff. They try their best however, and if you need directions they do have detailed maps in English to get you to the black house, etc. I would stay here again.

Aoi Garden Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Aoi is amazing. She cares about her property, her reputation, and her guests. She keeps the place spotlessly clean, coffee and beer flowing, and the gate locked at night. I extended my stay twice to for a total of a week. I'm glad I did. Breakfast with coffee in the morning in the garden is unbeatable. This is not a party place, this is an oasis of solo travelers and couples who really love to travel. It's a serene retreat from the noise that can be Asia. Do yourself a favor, book this place.

Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

This place is great. Poupe, Blick, and Bo do an awesome job of taking care of their guests. The place is spotless. Good mature atmosphere without all the riffraff. Make sure to ask Blick where the good pharamacy is if you need it, where you go makes a difference. The night guard is the nicest guy, just be sure to greet him with a smile and he's your bud! My only suggestion would be to provide hand towels for the sinks.

Thank you for the perfect score and kind comments. Your review means a lot to our team. Your friendly ,sincere and honest personality is very memorable and refreshed our atmosphere. We were happy to take care of you especially when you were sick. We all do hope you great big adventure in Asia.

Hostel Skadarlija Sunrise

Belgrade, Serbia

Great place!! Great location!!

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Great place, but the common room could use some AC. Great breakfast.

Chillton 2

Belgrade, Serbia

Clean and great location!!

Hostel Miran

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I cannot express how much Miran made me feel welcome. Miran is the most genuine host I've ever met in my travels. He's a man who really cares about his guests, and would do anything to make them feel more comfortable. You would be doing yourself a disservice by not choosing him as your host during your time in Mostar. Thank you Miran!!! -"James"

Apinelo Hostel

Split, Croatia

Good location! Staff is great!

Boutique Hostel Forum

Zadar, Croatia

Martina is the best!! Do yourself a favor and stay here!!

Swanky Crib

Zagreb, Croatia

Thanks for a wonderful time!!

Hi 5 Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Not a bad place all in all. When they say "partyish", they mean mostly party. The place is generally quiet after 10 or so, but nobody is really left after 10. People will stay out until 7am and its located on a very busy bar street, so expect some noise all night if you want to get any sleep. Generally a very young crowd (under 25ish), who are mosltly looking to party.

Very organized staff!!

Hostel Casa del Parque

San Jose, Costa Rica

Great job everyone! Wonderful staff really made the difference!