Chern Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

I didn't make to stay at the hostel due to an accident that I have (broken feet) but I told them the same day and they understood and didn't charge me the first night so I am very grateful.

Saphaipae Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

I planned to stay one night and extended my booking. I had and accident and broke my feet, all the staff was e trembly friendly and helped me a lot with everything, they even ket me call many times to my health insurance without Ny extra charge. What is more, Bathrooms are very big and clean, so are the dorms. I have nothing more to say than THANK YOU to this hostel!

Bliss Villa

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Loved this hostel! Staff is very kind, the pool is a great asset given the weather, dorms are in suite and bed are XL. I totally recommend it!

If you want party, then it's a great place to go. If ur looking for a more relaxing place, then don't go. Is craziness all around.

Hong Kong Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Good located, they have many buildings so sometimes you stay in the central hostel or in other dorms in the same square. If looking for a lot of party, it is not the place to go, but for me it was excellent. Very clean and comfortable.

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Excellent location and very friendly atmosphere! Highly recommend

New Mansion House

the mansion house is a very good RESIDENCE! if u are planning to go there for party then go to another place!!! i really enjoy my time there and i was looking for that: a quiet place! breakfast and dinner is offered for free and that is an UNBEATABLE thing in London. Is like school food (heavy strog )! don't spect healthy or gourmet for that price and please don't complain for stupid things! most of the people there is studying english or looking for a job so they are there for a long time

Paraga Beach Hostel

Mykonos, Greece

Hotel Filoxenia Athens

Athens, Greece

el hotel es básico. el precio regular. podría ser menor. tiene wifi gratis eso esta muy bien! el personal es amable aunque lamentablemente por confianza reserve otra noche para la vuelta a atenas directamente con la persona en el front desk y me terminaron cobrando mas caro algo que no esperaba y me apreció de muy mal gusto. el resto ok.

Hostel Centre