Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This hostel was fantastic! The staff were so friendly and helpful, the free breakfast was great and the 10euro dinners were amazing value for money. I had to leave early unfortunately, but i will definitely come back to lisbon and stay at this hostel. Thanks!

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

This was a great hostel. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the breakfast was great and it is a very social place - we met so many nice people there over breakfast. The dorm was very dark and the light bulbs had blown, but generally it was ok. The only downside was the limited amount of showers/toilets for the dorm rooms. However overall we really enjoyed our stay here, the location was great and I would stay again if I am ever in Marrakech.

Riad Les Deux Portes

Marrakech, Morocco

Lovely place to stay - central location, lovely rooms, fantastic roof terraces and great breakfast. The staff are very kind and helpful - I would definitely recommend.

Tutti Frutti Apartments

Krakow, Poland

• 11th Sep 2013

It was a good hostel, really big and with loads of guests, but from doing some travelling by myself in the past I wouldnt have found it that easy to socialise if I was by myself, due to it being so big. But it is in a nice area, right on the river and really close to the metro and supermarket. So easy to get to from CDG airport but pretty far out from the main sites of Paris, but definitely do-able. Overall it was a good stay.

Jetpak Alternative

Berlin, Germany

A really great hostel, nice chilled atmosphere, super friendly staff, free breakfast, amazing location and great facilities! Would definitely recommend! Thank you!

Dreamtime Travellers Rest

Cairns, Australia

Great hostel with a chilled and fairly quiet atmosphere. Fantastic staff and nice rooms. Could have done with a few more powerpoints in the rooms and a slightly bigger kitchen as you seemed to have to wait for you turn to cook. But apart from that it was a fantastic hostel. Thank you!

Aquarius Backpackers Byron Bay

Byron Bay, Australia

Probably my first ok review on hostel world after 7 months of travelling. The hostel staff were lovely and the room was a really great size. There was just a couple of things that I found a little ridiculous. For example in the kitchin you have to put down a $20 deposit for a set of cutlery, again another $20 for bowles etc. I have never had to do that before and thought it unnecessary.

Bounce Sydney

Sydney, Australia

An amazing hostel! The staff were so friendly and helpful. The whole place was incredibly clean and modern, great free breakfast and excellent location, also just round the corner from the greyhound stop and central station. I would seriously recommend to anyone! Thank you!

Atlantic Point Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

This is an amazing hostel! The staff are so friendly and helpful. The hostel is so clean, there is great communal areas, central location, fantastic breakfast, BBQ nights and others organised. It just has a chilled out vibe but still very social. Definitely would reccomend and go back there if I'm ever in Cape Town again. Thanks you!

Hey thanks so much for the review! We wish you well on your travels going forward! enjoy every moment! See you in the future :)

Ostinatto Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

This is a fantastic hostel! The staff went out of their way to help, the whole hostel is really clean and the breakfasts are really good! It is in a nice location, 30 seconds from a supermarket and about 5/10 minutes from the subway. Would definitely reccomend! Thank you!

Hostel Revolution

Quito, Ecuador

This is a great hostel, with as great location, a chilled out atmosphere and really good facilities. The hostel is really clean and the staff super friendly. I would definitely reccomend!

Cirque Hostel

Lima, Peru

This is fantastic hostel. The accomodation and facilities are fantastc and everything is really clean! The staff go out of their way to help you and socialise with you in the evenings. The showers are hot and powerful and the scrambled egg for breakfast was great! Thanks alot!!

Arica Surf House

Arica, Chile

The hostel was fantastic! It was in a great area, in walking distance to the main street and city centre. The hostel itself was without a fault. The staff were extremely helpful and so willing to help. The facilities were fantastic and everything was insanly clean! The breakfast was great, not just your usual bread and butter, you had a chose of cereal and eggs. Definitely eould recommend and will be back if I am ever in Arica. Thanks alot!

Hotel Girasoles

Uyuni, Bolivia

This was a hotel rather than a hostel but I would definitely reccommend. Especially the night before the 3 day Salt Falt Tour we wanted a good nights sleep and thats what we got. It was a great hotel, extremely clean, friendly staff and in a great loaction! The breakfast was fantactic! One of the best I have had in South America! The only improvement would be to have WIFI, however there is internet at a charge. But I would highly reccommend!