• Denmark, Male, 31-40
Hi Patagonia Hostel Puerto Madryn, Puerto Madryn, Argentina
16th Feb 2014

I liked everything - staff was very friendly and helpfull - I felt like beeing home, I sleept good, I meet good friends from around the world. Will come back some day, either to dive and watch whales in August or just to hang out and relax on the beach in a summer month.

• Denmark, Male, 31-40
Hotel Playa Varese Inn, Mar del Plata, Argentina
3.1
13th Feb 2014

Location is ok, staff is friendly but speaks no english at all. There is no services other than wifi and a tiny breakfast. No laundry service possible, no maps of the city, no help in getting to do things. This B&B is only for people who know exactly what they are going to do and how to do it in Mar Del Plaza. Rooms are small, beds are ok, bathrooms are bad, unsafe electric installations and smelly. I left after 1 night, originally planed to stay 4 nights.