Wasi Hostel - Buzios

Buzios, Brazil

I had a great time on Wasi Hostel. I´ve never seen before the hospitality that Roberto and Daniela gave us. They are great! Excellent atmosphere. Clean Hostel. Amazing view to the Geriba Lake. Few minutes by walking to the Geriba Beach! I really appreciate the barbecue that Roberto organized on saturday! Everything is new there! Amazing place to stay in buzios!

Art Beach Hostel Búzios

Buzios, Brazil

It is a hostel to relaxing... Bad Atmosphere. The staff is ok and explain what you have to do in buzios. But they don´t allow to drink your own drink . I can´t drink a bottle of wine during the dinner. The price on the bar is expensive. There are other better hostels in buzios than Art Beach Buzios. I will not come back at all.

Art Beach Hostel is a place to relax! Guests are not allowed to bring their own alcoholic beverages, as most hostels in the world. 3 beers at R$ 10,00 isn't expensive. The rate you gave us for atmosphere does not represent reality, since you had fun until late at night (drinking your own booze). In fact, we prefer not to receive guests who do not respect the rules and have a rude attitude to our staff. I'm sure there are hostels that meet your expectations. You spent only 1 night here.

I really enjoyed to stay in Nomad Hostel. The staff are very very friendly! The location and the view to the sea are super! The breakfast is widely complete: fruits, bread, cheese, ham, jam, butter, juices, milk, coffe and you can whatever you want! The bar is a nice place the meet other travellers aswell! So Nomad couldn´t be better and I will come back for sure!

Andes Hostel

Santiago, Chile

I had a great time there, I meet a lot of people and we enjoyed a lot! It is allowed to bring your own drink and the lounge is the best place to take hours before go out at night! The location is super, in front of a metro station! I recommend Andes Hostel for sure!

Milhouse Avenue

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I had a great time there. If you are brazilian and don´t want to meet other brazilians don´t go there. The location is super. The staff were helpful. The atmosphere is a party mood! The only advice that I would like to say is: check before if the disco that the hostel will recommend is good. Because Crobar was terrible (drug users go there) and Esperanto is terrible as well. So don´t go in these places. If you want to have a great time go to Kika or Terrazas, these discos are great!

Terrazas Estoril

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I think that this hostel is overrated. The fun actually isn´t good, because the hostel doesn´t organize night activities. If you want to go out you have to know people by yourself. The cleanliness could be improve because the bathrooms aren´t so clean. The breakfast isn´t organize but it is ok. The living room is good.

Hi! We would like to inform you that the hostel organizes activities everyday and barbecues every thursday. Also, we have a bar that works as a meeting point for travellers so it´s very easy to find people to socialize or hang out with. Thanks for reading!

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

It is a party hostel. If you don't worry about your goods, go there. It is very nice but it isn't a safe place. Somebody has been stolen. The staff is also unfriendly if you ask something about the city, they just know about parties in Barcelona.