Location: USA, Age: 31

Yolo Hostel Buzios

Buzios, Brazil

I stayed in the private room and it was honestly not worth the money. It cost $100 (R$240) and the bathroom was dirty, the mattress was cheap and the floor was sticky. The common bathrooms were dirty too. The room was worth half the price. They also put really loud music by the pool at 11:30 pm. The staff were friendly though and the hostel is a 10 minute walk from Geriba beach. Next time I will stay in a clean hotel for the price.

Very nice hostel. It is a 10 minute walk from downtown but not really in the historic center. They booked my bus to Vilnius, that was nice. The staff is friendly and there is a Mc Donald and Mc Cafe (I never go there in the U.S. but there it was convenient and cheaper than the other options) so you can find something to eat even late at night. I got one really weird lady in my dorm who said was there for 2 weeks (when the official limit is 1 week), but otherwise the environment was friendly.

The "weird lady" had booked in for 2 weeks but wasn't staying there every night so we let it slide this time.