Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 29

This was an excellent place to stay. The staff spoke good English, and were very friendly and informative. The rooms were clean, excellent showers and had good AC. The hostel was located down a quiet street away from the noise, and it was only a 7 minute walk away from the metro. I highly recommend this place.

This was one if not the best hostel I stayed in while travelling in China. It was more like a hotel than a hostel. The staff spoke English, were helpful and friendly. I really enjoyed relaxing in the common room after the long days walking around Xian. It had a good atmosphere and a mix of Chinese and foreign travelers. Although the location was just outside the center, it was only 1 minute away from the metro and only two stops from the center. I highly recommend this place.

Thank you for your praise, your praise is our motivation, I wish you all the best in China trip,Welcome to stay again

Blue Danube Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Excellent accommodation. Although I was a late and it was 11.45pm, I was still greeted at the bus station by Sandor. The accommodation is in a perfect location, right on the strip of the main bars and restaurants but tucked away so its nice and peaceful at night. Sandor is a great host who was so friendly and gave invaluable information. Highly recommended.

• 29th Aug 2013

Casa Terezia

Brasov, Romania

Excellent accommodation just of the main strip. Terezia was so friendly, very informative and helped me book my tickets to Budapest. I really pleasant stay here in Brasov. Highly recommended.

• 26th Aug 2013

Puzzle Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Brilliant hostel. Good atmosphere, and the Saturday BBQ was excellent. Cheers

• 24th Aug 2013

• 20th Aug 2013

Med Cezir Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

Excellent accommodation in a perfect location. The staff were really welcoming. Highly recommended

• 17th Aug 2013

Starlight Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

great new hostel, the staff were very friendly and gave good information; highly reccommended