Kisabel Hotel

Tanah Rata, Malaysia

There's no point in booking online in this place as they charge you more than twice the rates they show at the door. Rip off. Also my room had a lousy window and I could hear everything, just above a noisy fish tank.. I couldn't sleep properly at all. The bathroom doesn't have toilet paper or soap and the hot water makes a squeaky noise very annoying. Maybe if you pay the price they show as walk in you will know what to expect.

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Overall the place is fine.. the location is great and so is the staff. The only downside is the wifi which never seems to work properly. This shouldn't matter that much until you have to make a booking or skype.

Adler Luxury Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Cool place, just across Chinatown very well located. Staff was helpful and the rooms were nice.

AmicitiA (former Friesland)

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Can't be any happier about this place.. absolutely fantastic! The boat was nice and cozy with an amazing view on the deck into the canal. Really nice, great value for money. Very quiet and the staff was superb. I would totally come back again!

MIR Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

Great location and atmosphere! I totally recommend it!

• 30th Aug 2013
  • Argentina

Godzillas Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Nice place, staff was super helpful and friendly. I've enjoyed my stay.

• 26th Aug 2013
  • Argentina

The room i was had a magnificent view to the street canals. The location was very good at walkable distances of everything. Staff was really friendly and helpful. I totally recommend it.

Eastener Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Just great! very nice and comfy place! clean and well located. The staff is very friendly and helpful! I recommend it.