HI Holandes

Ilha Grande, Brazil

Che Salguero Youth Hostel

Cordoba, Argentina

I was expecting a bit more. The hostel is well rated but I think they should improve some things.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Chile

Your comments are a little vague so I am not sure what your unspoken concerns are. Very low in security - is very puzzling. Our front door is always locked. Everyone has to be let in the front door by staff, Our entire hostel yard is completely surrounded by walls at least 6 meters high, we provide lockers in every room to secure any personal items, We provide locks to rent or buy if the guest has no lock. I´ve managed the hostel for 9 months, not had one guest that has had anything stolen.

Delirio Hostel

Vina del Mar, Chile

Cool Hostel! The place is really nice!

Hey Liz! Thank you very much for choosing us and you good review. We really appreciate your good comment as it encourages us to keep up with the good work. Take care and we look forward to seeing you again.

Mamatierra Hostel

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Very nice good hostel. Its a little far from the center of San Pedro back nothing too far away, maybe 10 min walking. Is not a party hostel, but is really really nice place. Very nice staff too.

Art Factory

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Very nice brakfast, clean... nice place to stay!

Nomads Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

I just didnt like that you have to pay for internet....

Blanco Beach Bar

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

I had the time of my life in this place... right in front of the beach.. Beautiful! just enjoy!

Pak-Up Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

its a very nice hostel! .... very Cleans, beds are nice!!!! .. staff really helpful

WE Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Its ok but is far away from the turistic places. Some staff people werent really helpfull. Probably I wouldnt stay there again. It s not terrivel but just not really really good.

Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

was far away from the most of the hostels around, bathroom wasnt very clean. Some people of the staff very very nice, other didnt know much engligh and were on facebook when I was asking things. Breakfast was very nice! and they were very nice keeping my bag for 3 days when I went to halong bay.

Long Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

very nice! love breakfast!

The Mitraa

Singapore, Singapore

Absolutly recomend. Staff is so nice.Jonahs is the most kind person ever! Very clean! nice breakfast, close to the MRT!

Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Very nice Staff!! very clean as well!

Kathmandu, Nepal

Lovely! I love the bar at the top of the building cause I had to chence to shre with other backpackers!

In&basic Hostel Lounge

San Jose, Costa Rica

It's very clean, very comfortable hostel. I recommended because they have an excellent touristic orientations and a very good reception. The beds are very nice as the all building. Everybody will enjoy it.

Spanish by the Sea

Bocas del Toro, Panama

No electricity in two days, no water for several hours, nobody stays at night in the reception, so when we stays with no water and electricity nobody was there to help. We have to move one day before for that reason, that things happend but what I didn't like is that they didn't even say sorry, and told as that in all bocas del toro was with out water but that wasn't true. They didn't give the room that I reserved, they said they had a system problem. No very good hostel.