Paje Hotel

Hostel Villa Mary

Taganga, Colombia

Island Time Hostel

San Juan, Puerto Rico

I really liked the staff at Island Time. They were friendly and genuinely cared about their guests. They were always helpful whenever I had a question and invited us guests to go out with them. I was a little nervous about traveling by myself but Island Time gave me a lot of new friends and made my trip in San Juan really special.

DC Lofty - Convention Center

Washington DC, USA

Premium Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I think that the Wifi connection needs to be stronger throughout the hostel. I couldn't always connect in my room. Also, the sheets were very old and had holes and stains. The pillow was really terrible. But, for the price, it was acceptable and the common room is really nice. The price needs to be somehow changed too because on HostelWorld, it says one price but not if you show up. On HW, it says 19PLZ a night for a dorm room whereas I had to pay 40PLZ, more than twice the amount.

Dear Peter , You have booked PRIVATE TWIN ROOM not dorm room, which why your price is not 19 PLN. What is more - You have paid in Premium Hostel exactly the same amount which is written in you reservation: Date Acknowledged Room Persons: Price 24th Dec '12 2012-12-24 Twin room 2 PLN 34.00 25th Dec '12 2012-12-24 Twin room 2 PLN 34.00 Service Charge: PLN 6.51 Total Price inc. Service Charge: PLN 142.51 10.000% Deposit PLN 13.60 Balance Due: PLN 122.40 2012-12-26 09:48:04 //(bed)//122.40//cash//jones II peter joseph Kind Regards:) Premium Hostel

Holiday Hostel Tbilisi