Location Switzerland, Gender Female, Age 65

31st Mar 2013

An unspectacular Derb leads me to the entrance door. It hides a surprise: a large, bright hall greets me, a Riad with architecturally interesting flair and charm. It is absolutely quiet here. Affable people around me and all my questions regarding excursions were answered friendly and comprehensive. The Souks and Geliz are easy accessible by foot. The roof terrace invites me to relax and have some mint tea. I enjoyed a wonderful stay. Thanks to everyone.

24th Mar 2013

DeutschEnglischFranzösisch I'm often in this riad, but this time I was surprised because it has been remodeled very nicely. Still, I've met the same members and the atmosphere very friendly as always: Wonderful. Thanks to everybody there. I will come back.

6th Oct 2012

In Riad Massin I felt again like home. The staff is excellent tempered and careing about me. Rooms are very clean and nice arranged. Laughter is used to pervade through this charming place and makes me feel very welcome. Thanks so much to Khadija, Khadija, Aziz and Brahim, thanks for care and laughter, thanks for warmth and nice moroccan mit tea. I will be back one day, that's for sure. I miss you all so much.

Hotel Gnaoua, Essaouira, Morocco
3rd Oct 2012

Very friendly stuff! I koved to stay there and i will surely recommend the place either for short or extended trip. Many thanks for your kindness😄

9th Aug 2012

I have booked this marvelous Riad once again, and I was received with warm and hospitality. The cleanness amazes me, the warmth oft the Staff touches me. People from all over the world are to be met . In the background the chatter oft he Staff ripples like a calm music through the rooms. I felt safe and welcome, as I always felt here. That’s why I come back again. Thanks to Khadija, Khadija, Aziz and Brahim! Thank you so much for your friendship and hospitality. You are part of my homesickness.

4th Aug 2012

Thanks to Farid with his friendly calm and Mustapha with his jokes. The way down to medina is easy to find and one can also visit the daily food market very close. I was there in Ramadan and was invited to Ramadan Breakfast in the evening, accompanied by laughter and cheerfull arabic talking and a table full of wunderful food. You can drink tea on the rooftop terrace or even sleep or spend the night there in silence. In the entrance hall you can relax comfortable.

17th Jul 2011

Amazing friendly and helpful staff, serving best mint tea in town.Hostel is very clean and nice breakfeast is served. Situated a view minutes walk from the main square. I would advise this Hostel to anyone travelling to the city of Marrakech and intending to undertake excursions.

• Switzerland,
29th Jan 2011

excellent stay and very very nice people and food and fun and friends and , music and future husband jalil.