Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 26

The staff was really friendly and helpful. I thought it was a great value. The building is nice. The restaurant was not bad. The atmosphere was very relaxing and nice. I definitely plan on staying there again in the near future. Great hostel!

Jacky's Guest House

Yuanyang, China

The location was great. The staff was warm and helpful (we spoke Chinese to them so I don't know if they spoke English or not). Jacky answered my phone calls for questions, booked train tickets for us, arranged a taxi, etc. To get there you have to take a minivan taxi, and if you wait to share with others you can pay ¥15 instead of ¥80-100 by yourself. The food was ¥15-30 for very little (an egg and slices of white bread/fried rice), but there's nothing else around.

The place was nice and the staff was helpful. Food and drinks are expensive if you're on a budget, but there are places to go nearby. The deposit for a room is ¥100 and for towels it was ¥50. There is no pickup, but if you take a taxi from the train station, and get a receipt, they'll reimburse you. The wifi is weak and near impossible to get in the rooms on an ipod, but may be better on a computer. Finally, because it was kind of cold access to a hot shower was limited.

Seoulbackpackers Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

We only stayed the night and left very early in the morning, but we arrived really late and there was still someone to check us in. Also, the guy at the front desk was really nice. The space seemed good. I would definitely stay here again.

Seaview Hotel

Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia

We only stayed the night and left early in the morning. The place is obviously very old and not very comfortable. If you need a room and a shower, it'll do.

Old Penang GuestHouse

Penang, Malaysia

The building is charming and the location is good. Breakfast only consists of toast. Towels are free, which is nice. I would stay here again.

The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The staff is great, the place is nice, and the location was good. Had to pay for towels and the breakfast just consists of toast. Those things aren't a big deal though. Would stay here again.

Yeha Guesthouse Terminal

Jeju Island, South Korea

Overall, the place was nice. My only complaint would be that the recommendations that I received at the front desk for places to go and and restaurants weren't any good. However, they were generally always friendly and available.

A-yado Gion