HelloBCN Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
6.9
15th Sep 2013

It was ok, but it the best hostel I've been to. Very average.

Las Musas Hostel, Madrid, Spain
10th Sep 2013

The best hostel I have ever visited! Awesome!

Wild Rover Backpackers, La Paz, Bolivia
1st Aug 2013

It's very hard to find a hostel which reaches European standards. This hostel is very very clean. The atmosphere is great. There are both quite rooms (far from the party) and the ones closer to the party, so if you want to sleep in complete silence, send them an email earlier to put you in the first ones. Definitely worth recommending!

20th Jul 2013

This hostel is very clean, safe and have a great localization. I left my half of my staff there and when I came back I got back everything. So I REALLY recommend it. The only thing is that in such a great atmosphere and a lot of nice people around, you can easly forget why you are here in the first place. So stay there, but don't be a "gringo" and go out to explore peruvian life!

2.0
14th Feb 2011

Don't ever book this apartment!!! We almost had no place to stay because when we came to the offce (at 5 p.m.) to check in we were told that they do not have any apartment for us, because it was devastated by the previous clients and they will give us our prepayment back and we can find the place on our own or they can give us the apartment outside of Milano! They were very rude and unproffesional, they offended us several times not knowing that one of my friends speaks italian. AVOID THEM!