Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

Good location, friendly staff. Lots of rules though, no drinking after 10pm, porch closes at 10 pm, signs warning of 1000$ fine if you clog the toilet. That was a little weird. Also, they really need to go ahead and replace the carpet downstairs, pretty dirty.

Hostal Santillan

Madrid, Spain

Samay Hostel Sevilla

Seville, Spain

Very clean, modern, and great location.

Casa Bombo

Granada, Spain

Fantastic view, great location.

Perfect for a romantic getaway!

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Well run, great location, and clean. A bit of a party place so if that isn't what you're looking for maybe try somewhere else.

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia

Philadelphia, USA

One staff member was kinda rude, but I would definitely recommend. Clean and great location.

Arriba Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

Great staff, great building, by the beach, extremely hot showers and lightning fast internet. What more could you want? First time I have said this, but they made me feel like I was home.

Thank you man! God bless you!

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

I think this was a wonderful hostel! Everything was great but I have a comment I hope the owner reads. I stayed 5 days and only got 15 minutes internet for free. Then the internet costs 7 reals per an hour. I think that is extremely expensive. Guests should get 15min a day, not a stay. I never saw anyone using the computers (overpriced). I used them for 2hrs at 7 reals. I probably would have used it 5 times or more at 4 reals an hour. So you would make more money and I would be happier :)

Telstar Hostels

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Wonderful place in every wya, the staff was extremely helpful too. Went above and beyond to make my trip enjoyable. The location is a 3 min walk to a efficient metro!

Our Melting Pot