Location Germany, Gender Male, Age 35

26th Nov 2015

Dar Dadicilef, Chefchaouen, Morocco
7.1
1st Apr 2014

I had a very nice private room, with a great bathroom. It was all clean. I liked it.

Dar Lalla Kenza, Fez, Morocco
30th Mar 2014

I loved to stay here! The hostel is placed near the Medina, so can reach everything in short ways. You can't smoke inside your room but there's a nice roof terrace, with a wonderful view over the city. Also the perfect place to meet each other. The staff, especially Ben was crazy guy. He's been very kind and funny. My private room had no window, no hot water and the shower sucks but I loved it. Sometimes it's the people, that make a place that lovely.

Riad Zahraa, Meknes, Morocco
6.0
29th Mar 2014

I just had one night, so I can`t tell that much about this Riad but what I can say is, that it's placed in the Medina, it's easy to find (well-signposted), the bed was very hard and a little bit dirty and it was very noisy, cause the Medina outside the window.

Riad 107, Marrakech, Morocco
7.4
27th Mar 2014

The Riad was a little bit hard to find but they gave me a map from the streets around, so I could find the way back to the Medina and/or the Riad. It's placed near the Medina "Djemaa el Fna", the main Medina of Marrakesch. I had a small room with no windows but it was ok. The staff were very kind to me and the price was ok.

Hotel Sindibad, Agadir, Morocco
7.7
25th Mar 2014

Nice Hotel 15 minutes away from the beach. The room was very clean and had a small balcony. A little bit expensive for what you get but the hotel itself was ok. Had a good time here.