Chillout

St Petersburg, Russia

Staying at Chillout Hostel was a huge pleasure! Its a wonderful and personal place. everyone was very helpful with me as a not-russian-speaking person :) If I ever come back to St Petersburg, Chillout Hostel will for sure be my hostel of choice again.

• 1st Apr 2015

All you need is Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

• 28th Mar 2015

Los Palmeros Hostel

Gran Canaria, Spain

I only spent a single night at los palmeros but the wonderful staff and the very individual atmosphere made the short time in las palmas very especial. Location in la isleta is great. If you are looking for a nice little hostel for cheap money and you enjoy a rather personal atmosphere than just random treatment like one of many tourists it could be the place of choice. I would definetly return if i come back to gran canaria. The view from the rooftop terrasse is incomparable.

• 30th Mar 2014

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

it was my second stay at the wombats and i would come back anytime. you have to stay at the wombats if you go to berlin. the staff is always friendly and helps you with nearly anything. we met so many people from all over the world and the rooms and bathrooms are clean! it is located in the center of berlin near alexanderplatz from where you can reach all of berlins important spots

• 9th Mar 2011