Reviews: DelShon

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 32

IH Apartments

New Orleans, USA

Its a simple apartment, there is a bar right down the road from it which is good and there is another apartment next door which my friends and ended up partying with some college girls who were staying there. If you are trying to house 4-6 guys this spot is the right fit for you. The tram takes you into the city and its right up the road from the spot

Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Hostel City Central Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The owner has a positive vibe and the way the room is set up , makes it easy to meet fellow travelers .

Had a great stay at the hostel. It's close to lots of bars and the common area bar is decent for pregaming

Explorers Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Great hostel, might be one of the best in Bucharest .

Madness Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Great Hostel, the staff are very friendly and helpful. On 2 of my three nights there I ate home cooke serbian food and got a bit drunk on the local drink there. I arrived on my brithday and was give a choclate bar with a candle and everyone in the common area sang happy birthday to me. By far this is one of the best hostels Ive stayed at. its easy to find and close to the night life and historical sites.

Very modern and clean hostel. Although the bar was quite dead . The staff are friendly and very helpful . It's a bit out of the way from the night life but since the trains run all night on weekends it's not that big of a deal.

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

This is a great place to come if you're alone or with one other person. The atmosphere in the bar is great . Lots of locals come to the bar so if you're good at talking with strangers chart them up and get some tips on the city

Hobo Bear Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

When I arrived at the hostel I waited out side for 10 minutes ringing the bell to get in. The receptionist was not at the desk . The check in was smooth and the rooms were basic yet clean. I came to the lobby area where they had beers for sale . I got mine for free due to waiting outside. I made friends with some people in the lobby and went out for dinner and drinks with them. The hostel is a short walk to the city center . If you're solo the design of the hostel makes it easy to meet people

Hobo Bear Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

The vibe at the hostel was ok , there were lots of people between 18-22 . The common area is chill and gives you an opportunity to meet fellow travelers . The rooms are basic , beds and lockers . The staff are friendly and helpful. It's not a party hostel. If you're looking for a good night sleep stat there . If its a party go explore the city because you won't find it there.

Lee Garden Guest House

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I arrived at the location that I paid for and was told that the location was booked and I should go across the road . The place across the road had construction going on outside of my room, my room smelled terrible, and the shower did not produce hot water. It served its purpose though which was a good night sleep.

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This was a great place.

Just know that they will try to stick you in a tent with other people the only problem is that they dont make you aware of that while you are paying for it on hostel world. Other than that its a great place to meet people and get drunk, food is bad but your drunk all weekend so you dont really notice.

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

One of your start members can be rather harsh with guest.