Reviews: leozim19907

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

Great location!!! Bar on the terrace is a must, amazing view of acropolis and very funny bartender (Maria), also a drink downstairs with Elias for sure is a good talk!!! Thanks guys you made my stay there so pleasant!!!

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The best place in Istanbul, the staff is great ... Roof top bar was amazing with a great view. You can't find a better place for making new friends.

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

The name says everything, very easy going hostel, but if you want to party walk 10 min and you're at hotspot!!! Thanks cozyness for my good time there!!

HomePlus Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Very comfortable and amazing staff!! I had good fun there!!! Thank home plus you guys made my stay in Budapest unforgettable!!!

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Best hostel ever!!! Very funny and friendly staff, amazing atmosphere!!! You can really feel like home!!! Thanks hostel blues, you guys made my stay in Bratislava unforgettable!!!

Very very helpful and friendly staff, always ready to show good things about the city!!! Definitely would go back!!! Thanks guys for my stay there, hope see you soon!!

The best hostel I've ever stayed in!!! If you like party and meeting people, go for it!! Thanks guys!!! Very friendly and helpful staff!!

What a great review! Thank you!! For us it was a pleasure to host you here. Cheers!

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Perfect location and very helpful staff, definitely recommended... Best place to stay in Prague!!! Thanks old Prague!!!

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Best place to meet new friends! Strongly recommended!!! Thanks guys for my wonderful stay there!!!