Reviews: putna_jana

Location Croatia, Gender Female, Age 29

Luxembourg City Hostel, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
11th Nov 2013

In this hostel you get great value for money. Definitely one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in, great beds (wooden, so no creaking, yay!), great common room, free wi-fi, great choice of meals in the restaurant (although they do get kinda upset if you arrive close to the end of the lunch time...). Toilets are ok, but showers are not very practical.. although I guess that's something you should count on in hostels. But all on all, a great place and I would definitely recommend it!

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab), Brussels, Belgium
8th Feb 2013

This is definitely the best-looking hostel I've stayed in so far. The toilets/bathrooms are clean, the reception is spacious, and the common area is inviting. But the reception staff was uninterested and borderline rude. I was disappointed there were no lockers in my room so I had to leave all my stuff in plain sight. The breakfast was included in the price, which is great, but if you're staying for a couple of days, you'll probably get tired of eating the same thing day after day.

Belford Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
23rd Jun 2012

Overall, I liked my stay, although I could imagine a few improvements, particularly in the showers (more privacy would definitely be a plus, and other kind of faucets to avoid all that water going to waste), and better WiFi signal in the rooms. I loved the lockers, the beds were also ok. Nice big kitchen with a bunch of utensils and generally friendly people. And of course the church setting is pretty cool.

21st May 2012

We were very happy with the cleanliness of our (really) small apartment. We loved our kitchen (microwave, plenty of pots, plates and cutlery) and and enjoyed the nice furniture. The staff was very helpful when we had additional requests (hair drier, extra blanket). The only objection is the very weak (practically non-existent) wireless connection in the apartment (which we were told would be available), so we had to go to the reception area to use the internet.

• Croatia,
Astor Museum Inn, London, England
27th Mar 2011

I enjoyed my stay at Astor Museum Inn very much. Its location is fantastic - it is within walking distance from many sights and has great bus and tube connections to more distant parts of the city. I was generally very satisfied with the cleanliness. As for the downsides, I would note that when I checked in, they didn't have any padlocks left, so they told me that I could buy them in a shop nearby. However, there weren't any padlocks left there either, so I had to leave my things unlocked in the room. Not